TopShelfs trees (Part 3)

I have no idea what your talking about :joy::joy::joy:. I will say if it’s worth doing it’s worth overdoing :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Haha no doubt brotha, no doubt :raised_hands:t3:

2 Likes

Anything worth doing is worth doing right! Except rehab I’ve fucked that off real good.:rofl:

3 Likes

That to, but tended towards overdoing!

2 Likes

Overdoing is what being young is about right? How else do you learn your tolerances.:rofl:. Sooo many really bad decisions.

3 Likes

This leads to me saying if I knew I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself! :joy:

3 Likes

Capped my hours and she caught up with me on another one of her jobs yesterday and gave me a thank you card with a $200 prepaid visa in it.

10 Likes

Ya I didn’t think I’d see 30 and made many attempts to make sure I didn’t but Friday is 45 years.

8 Likes

Holy brother! Blessed for sure, that’s awesome. And deserved I’m sure :facepunch:t2:

3 Likes

Exact same here, but am glad I didn’t succeed , you either! Much respect :facepunch:t2:

3 Likes

Before I go on etsy and order a custom made pinchy/small chillum does anyone know someone glassblowing here who will do custom work? Tried to use the search bar but didn’t have any luck

2 Likes

That’s a great question? I don’t think we do tbch but I bet if there was they could make a good wage here alone.

3 Likes

Haha I bet!

Five Bar Pipes & Sundry official thread FiveBarPipes.com here you go maybe

1 Like

Happy early birthday @420noob ! :partying_face::tada::birthday::balloon::gift::confetti_ball:

1 Like

Oh ya! Now I remember I’ve gotta bookmark this! Sweeet

1 Like

Heres my favorite pinchy but I drop stuff a lot and im afraid to break it and not have a replacement handy. 3 inches long with a deep but small bowl. Enough to conserve but more than a small cigarette pinchy. I find them here and there at local headshops but here lately no luck anywhere

2 Likes

Nice, ya that’s super unique

Here’s mine chillum or pinchy.

the little glass nub is cool because you can set down hot and not burn anything.
Thanks @nefrella

5 Likes

Very cool! I don’t even have one! Now I want one

1 Like