Tracker's garden

Nice crop! Good job T!

1 Like

I’m thinking the plants in mesh bags are partially seeded? Also wondering which strains/plants were your favs on this run? Looking great as always!

2 Likes

Yes the branches in mesh bags are seeded. I use 5gal paint strainer bags to catch seeds that fall off.

The Kristi plant is still up. It needs a couple more weeks. Last year it handled frost just fine, so I’ll let It run until there is a hard freeze in the forecast.

Comments so far…
Bud worms and mold were bad this year.

Big Girl zero problems caused by budworms or mold. Nit very frosty. Light aroma like grape. Hopefully the aroma comes out more in cure. We’ll see how it smokes.

Blue Dream relatively few blemishes from worms/mold. Floppy. Would have done much better if I had made a better support structure and if Big Girl had not been blocking the afternoon light. Medium density. Nice frost. Typical Blue Dream aroma, very pleasent, slightly sweet berry and sandalwood. What I chopped will prob be about 2 p’s finished. I left quite a bit of fat mid buds on it and gave the neighbor a few fat branches to hang/trim for himself.

Genie huge fat heavy dense colas. Very frosty. Pungent lemon/pine aroma, most aromatic in garden. I chopped this about 10 days ago. Hung it untrimmed. When I was trimming it, sadly I found a lot of mold/rot on the insides of the colas. It should have made about 2 p’s, but I kept only a few oz’s that looked good. All the fattest most beautiful top buds were trashed. Bummer :disappointed_relieved:

Kristi Still up and going. Last year I chopped on November 9, and it could have gone another week to be peak ripeness. I can see some bug damage in a few spots. Awesome herbal aroma with notes of anise/licorice. I like to squeeze/smell every time I walk by. Should make a few p’s. Hopefully it’s not all full of mold.

MAC1 I was impressed by this. Very frosty. One of the frostiest plants that I have grown. Pungent aroma, slightly citrus very dank herb smell. Grows funny, but after the stretch, buds formed all the way up the branches from about halfway to the soil. Had a couple of worms I found on it, but the worms I found seemed paralyzed. Worms I found on other plants were fat and munching away. Worms on the MAC1 were small and just laying still. I don’t know why. Im most excited to smoke test this one. Started late. Small plant. Prob 4 or 5 oz’s.

11 Likes

MAC1 under flashlight when I was rushing to chop stuff last night. It had like 56 days since start of flower light cycle outdoors. I wish I could have raken it another week or two.

18 Likes

Oh nice! Welcome!! Don’t forget to stop by my thread if you haven’t already. :+1:

2 Likes

Pictures reposted with permission. The-Liquor, user on another forum, shared these pictures of Kristi’s Dream.

26 Likes

WTH. Looks astounding!!

4 Likes

That one is a pretty plant for sure

2 Likes

I posted a Kristi’s Dream fem giveaway HERE

5 Likes

This Looks Killer and for sure some :fire:

1 Like

Here is the blue dream JD6 @Tracker sent me. It’s stacking up pretty heavy and has just about overgrown my tent. I always let them veg too long :joy:. Getting very deep earth smells with a little sweet on the front plant the one in the rear is the same with a faint blueberry coming through.
Sorry for the late updates, it’s been a hectic few months. I plan to update my journal soon and will tag you with more pics. Thanks again, bud. :star_struck:

20 Likes

Looks beautiful big colas! Thank you for the pics and comments.

2 Likes

What the? :open_mouth: I need to let them very longer :joy: beautiful!! Any BB smells?

4 Likes

A small amount of berry on the back bigger plant, but mostly smells like the dark soil next to tree roots in a way, earthy for now, but smell greasy. I let them veg for two months-even tied down, topped and under 2 scrog nets they’re still well over 6 feet tall.
:rofl:

5 Likes

Getting the same smells. Earthy dank, haven’t really figured out what greasy is tho.

2 Likes

I’m thinking greasy like Murphy’s Oil Soap with no soap. :smiley:
d47322f1e18082ab5cfa2ec7c74cfbcf@2x

3 Likes

Dream6 cruising along and its almost been a week after flipping to 12/12.

And I managed to salvage 1 out of the 3 clones I took from 3 different plants. I’m glad it’s the one taken from the specimen I like the most.

Taken from…

:v:t3::slightly_smiling_face:

22 Likes

Thank you for sharing pics. I hope they make something good for you.

4 Likes

Update on the BDJ6 starting week 6. 3 gal pots.

17 Likes

@Kasper0909 Nice! Looks like coming down the home stretch. Are they all seeded?

Thank you for sharing pics.

2 Likes