Tracker's garden

MAC1 under flashlight when I was rushing to chop stuff last night. It had like 56 days since start of flower light cycle outdoors. I wish I could have raken it another week or two.

18 Likes

Oh nice! Welcome!! Don’t forget to stop by my thread if you haven’t already. :+1:

2 Likes

Pictures reposted with permission. The-Liquor, user on another forum, shared these pictures of Kristi’s Dream.

26 Likes

WTH. Looks astounding!!

4 Likes

That one is a pretty plant for sure

2 Likes

I posted a Kristi’s Dream fem giveaway HERE

5 Likes

This Looks Killer and for sure some :fire:

1 Like

Here is the blue dream JD6 @Tracker sent me. It’s stacking up pretty heavy and has just about overgrown my tent. I always let them veg too long :joy:. Getting very deep earth smells with a little sweet on the front plant the one in the rear is the same with a faint blueberry coming through.
Sorry for the late updates, it’s been a hectic few months. I plan to update my journal soon and will tag you with more pics. Thanks again, bud. :star_struck:

20 Likes

Looks beautiful big colas! Thank you for the pics and comments.

2 Likes

What the? :open_mouth: I need to let them very longer :joy: beautiful!! Any BB smells?

4 Likes

A small amount of berry on the back bigger plant, but mostly smells like the dark soil next to tree roots in a way, earthy for now, but smell greasy. I let them veg for two months-even tied down, topped and under 2 scrog nets they’re still well over 6 feet tall.
:rofl:

5 Likes

Getting the same smells. Earthy dank, haven’t really figured out what greasy is tho.

2 Likes

I’m thinking greasy like Murphy’s Oil Soap with no soap. :smiley:
d47322f1e18082ab5cfa2ec7c74cfbcf@2x

3 Likes

Dream6 cruising along and its almost been a week after flipping to 12/12.

And I managed to salvage 1 out of the 3 clones I took from 3 different plants. I’m glad it’s the one taken from the specimen I like the most.

Taken from…

:v:t3::slightly_smiling_face:

23 Likes

Thank you for sharing pics. I hope they make something good for you.

4 Likes

Update on the BDJ6 starting week 6. 3 gal pots.

18 Likes

@Kasper0909 Nice! Looks like coming down the home stretch. Are they all seeded?

Thank you for sharing pics.

2 Likes

Back with a update for the genie juice

Genie juice 4- Brite woody citrus…complex. not a normal citrus, kinda earthy. Nice little colas. She’s got more love to give, I should whacked her with the nitrogen but you live and learn.

14 Likes

Neegans bat 1- all wood/earthy smells not citrus to speak of. Sandalwood? Idk leather/wood smells for days. Little bit of resin on the rub, nothing crazy. Similar structure to 4 albeit a touch smaller.

14 Likes

Genie juice number 3 -this one is really tucked in. The plant you are looking at has the fascination. My hands and nose are about played out for a honest rub at this point. I think I have brushed up against everything in the room and the smells are really alive in here :slight_smile:

20 Likes