Tracker's garden

I just made the last applications of pollen for the season. I reapplied…

[(IBxWC)xAHK]x[Bubblegum Kush]

[(IBxWC)xAHK]x[Doc’s OG] @Maddawg

I’ll set beans of each variety aside for everyone who sent pollen, save some for myself, and everything else will be for share/trade. At least three of the varieties show good acceptance of the pollen with a bunch of swollen calyxxes. I figure beans will be ready to share after a good dry time in late November or December.

8 Likes

Here is HulkBerry beginning of week 4, and 210cm+, due to the late topping, it is not very bushy, I couldn’t visit them for 8 days, so a lot of the lower leaves dried up due to thirst, I don’t think it will be a problem recover.

8 Likes

Happy growing everyone.

8 Likes

6 days since last pics. The garden continues to bulk up.

BDxTOG

(SKxLK)x(Z3x(WCxBM))

HK

(IBxWC)xAHK

BP

MLK4x(Z3x(WCxBM))

PC (tall tops at rear)

26 Likes

incredible your yards going to tip over :wink:

1 Like

Was wondering about the viability of the Bubblegum x Kush pollen? (crossed with [(IB x WC) x AHK) Everything’s looking great and looks like the PC is filling in nicely now.

2 Likes

Most of the pistils turned dark on that branch the day after applying pollen, but it’s too early yet to see swollen calyxes. If the pollen was viable, I should be able to clearly see swollen calyxes in 2 weeks.

3 Likes

I do not envy the trimming you’ll be doing with that haul. Those Blue Peaches look frosty af my dude!

2 Likes

No joke man. Beautiful plants, and I thought my harvest was going to be rough :rofl:

Looking fantastic @Tracker I’m wishing you strong scissor hands over the next few weeks, you’ll need 'em

Rw8xzPF

9 Likes

I can see it now. After trimming, Tracker will have a great big Popeye forearm and a huge muscular hand. But only on the right side. And a huge smile on his face with giant red glassy glowing eyes.

5 Likes

Hahaha!!! It’ll be a workout!

3 Likes

Thats a really good sign and will be watching that one closely…Bubblegum …wedding cake and kush… Ohhhh Yeahhhhh… right up my alley! :bomb:

2 Likes

I caught this bee checkin the BDxTOG…

10 Likes

Got up early to feed/water before sunrise. Its going to be hot today. Last few days have been upper 90’s. My backyard temp sensor showed 100F yesterday. Cool down is coming tomorrow or Friday. Everything is looking/smelling glorious!

BDxTOG

(SKxLK)x(Z3x(WCxBM))

HK

(IBxWC)xAHK

BP

MLK4x(Z3x(WCxBM))

PC (tall tops)

17 Likes

They are looking fire man :face_with_monocle: :star_struck:. Good luck with your grows. :green_heart:
:v:

3 Likes

DamN! Lookin’ spectacular bro! They ALL look great, but that Blue Peaches makes my heart jump!
:call_me_hand:

4 Likes

The BP is not a very productive plant, but it is the frostiest in the garden and very nice aroma.

4 Likes

I would rather have quality over quantity any day!

5 Likes

Looking good @Tracker. My outdoor is starting to see the bud rot coming on. It sucks but over the years I have just got used to it. Next year a greenhouse I hope.

4 Likes

Any updates Tracker?

4 Likes