Tracker's garden

I’ve been out of town. I’ll post something when i’m back. Wife’s taking care of things. Fingers crossed! Sounds like I’ll be chopping some stuff first thing when I’m back.

7 Likes

she takes care of you lol bet she can manage those monsters for a few lol :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :fire: :peace_symbol:

5 Likes

This will be the last pic of all the plants up. Chop starts tonight or tomorrow morning.

The BP is almost overripe. It just wasn’t quite ready when I left, but it needs to come down. A couple of others are in the window, but I’ll let them go a few days longer.

There is some damage from worms, but not too bad.

BDxTOG - Dank OG Lemon Gas Chem aroma

(SKxLK)x(Z3x(WCxBM)) - super sticky and frosty. Gas with floral incense aroma.

HK - Chunkiest fatest buds in the garden. Old school diesel dank

(IBxWC)xAHK - The top buds on this are getting pretty fat. They’re too tall (at least 8ft) for me to get a good pic. It probably has 4 weeks to fully ripen. The smell is like spicy gas kush.

BP - this one is at maximum ripeness now. It was close before I went out if town. I didnt want to chop it early, so I let it run. It’s a little past where I would have liked to chop it. The colors are beautiful, frostiest in the garden, and smells like sweet ripe blueberry.

MLK4x(Z3x(WCxBM)) - super strong lemon pine cleaner chemical smell. Very sticky. Me like this one.

PC - Tall colas at back. These are filling out really big. Has at least 3 or 4 weeks til harvest. Smells like old school skunk dank. I dont detect the cheese smell like in early flower. Maybe it will come back after dry/cure. Either way, it’ll get smoked.

27 Likes

beautiful, now the work starts eh. way to grow man props :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Whoa. I was looking at this thread this morning trying to remember when I had seen the last update…and delivered!

Amazing. Thanks for posting this and sharing

2 Likes

9 Likes

That is one of the finest outside gardens I have ever seen. Great work buddy. That BP looks like it will knock yer a$$ off. Mikey be’s jellis.

3 Likes

Amazing grow! Looking forward to some nice Bud pics and then the much anticipated smoke report!

Are you thinking of letting the PC fill in for a few more wks?

1 Like

Yes, the PC is nowhere near done. It looks like at least 3 more weeks. I’ll let it go as long as I can depending on weather.

It looks like the branch I pollinated with (NL5xSkunk1) has beans on it…at least on the bottom. It’s too tall for me to see farther up.

I’m just chopping the BP for now. The (SKxLK)x(Z3x(WCxBM)), MLK4x(Z3x(WCxBM)), HK, and BDxTOG will come down in that order over the next week or 2.

6 Likes

This was in a pot and I brought it indoors because we had 2 nights of frost, it will be going back outside today because we will be having temps in the 70’s next week its Indian Summer weather…

8 Likes

Me likely too. Pretty picture. Definitely enjoyed watching your garden grow.

2 Likes

BP is chopped and hanging.

Barely looks like it made a dent in the garden

It’s kind of interesting to see the structure in the adjacent plants. I cut off competing branches so the plants would focus on where they had good light exposure and so the taller plants would not block all the light from the shorter plants. Now you can see a cross-sectional view of the branching.

20 Likes

I got a few beans, like 10 mature ones from the non-target branches on the BP. They could be any of the males. No telling what you’d get, but I’m pretty sure it will make something interesting.

If you want a pack, just say so here.

5 Likes

Nice! Much more open now for better Sun exposure and air circulation. Did the Bubblegum kush pollen take on the [(IB x WC) x AHK ??

1 Like

Yes. Both pollens on the (IBxWC)xAHK took well.

The MLK4×(Z3x(WCxBM)) took well.

The HK took well.

The Goji OG pollen on the BDxTOG took well.

The PC looks like it took well as far as I can see looking up from the bottom.

The others didn’t take well.

5 Likes

These are ripening up nicely. Very nice bouquet of aromas at sunrise. The past few days have been awesome with cool dry nights and bright sunny days.

The PC and (IBxWC)xAHK are hungry. They were the last to start flower and still have at least 2 to 4 weeks to go. I hope they’re frost hardy. We might get a light frost next week. Then, the next few weeks look very nice.

There’s some bug damage on some colas, but not too much loss.

BDxTOG - aroma Gassy Kush with lemon undertone. Very fragrant. The (BDxTOG)x(Bodhi OG) beans are going to make some very nice plants for sure.

(SKxLK)x(Z3x(WCxBM)) - aroma soft floral incense and grapefruit. This is the stickiest of all, not quite as frosty as the BP, but stickier and 2nd frostiest. The pollen of (Nl5xSk1) doesn’t look like it took well on this one, but I’m sure I’ll find a few beans on non-target branches.

HK - nice old school diesel chem aroma, not super loud. Chunky buds. The (HK)x(C99xJH) @Maddawg pollination took well. That will be an interesting cross. I think it will make large chunky colas.

(IBxWC)xAHK - this one is really impressing me. It’s going to get very fat and chunky. If it weren’t cramped in the middle of everything and trimmed back so much, it would be huge, and it was planted 3 weeks after the first plants were put down. The aroma is complex hashy kushy with undertones of fruit and spices. Both crosses of (Bubblegum Kush) and (Doc’s OG) took well @Maddawg. It still has at least 3 or 4 weeks to go. Hope it makes it through a light frost.

PC @luna - this one is getting big fat colas flopping all over the place. I put 8ft poles to prop them up. It was the tallest, and a few weeks back I had to top off a few colas that would have been the biggest in the garden. I could see them from the street, so they had to go. Aroma is old school skunky cheese, not super loud. The (NL5xSk1) pollen took well. Still a few weeks to go. I hope it can handle a light frost.

MLK4x(Z3x(WCxBM)) - loudest aroma in the garden of lemon/pine cleaner. Strongest stems in the garden, not flopping at all. The [(OG Dlux x Temple Kush)F3] pollen took well.

25 Likes

Right on man, what a special grow brother :sunglasses: :fire: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Fantastic! I like the PC x (NL5 x Skunk) cross idea

Hoping the frost resistance is good on those girls. Incredible garden! I like your cannabis chandalier pic from a few days ago as well :grin:

4 Likes

Everything is looking great! I love how you broke each variety down with individual pictures and description’s. It actually feels like you’re standing right there in the middle of your beautiful garden.

Can’t wait to see how they all finish up and of course how those awesome new crosses turn out! (and also the much anticipated smoke reports :laughing:)

2 Likes

We got rain and wind last night. A lot of tops are leaning, there’s not much I can do at this point to prop them back up. Just have to ride it out.

Mon night into Tues and Tues night into Wed both have frost forecast. I’ll put row cover cloth on them overnight for a little frost protection. The (lBxWC)xAHK and PC have a few weeks to go. The others could still do with at least one more week.

BDxTOG

(SKxLK)x(Z3x(WCxBM))

HK

(IBxWC)xAHK

PC - this one is flopping all over the place

MLK4x(Z3x(WCxBM))

21 Likes