Tracker's garden

That’s poly batting, like for quilts. It helps slow down evaporation from the soil surface and block fungus gnats…although I still use other stuff to control pests in the soil.

12 Likes

Raised bed is looking good. Just sprayed preventative and foliar feed. The one on the far left has huge fan leaves. It looks much larger than the others, but it has way longer internodal spacing. Stem rubs are starting to smell very fragrant.

I picked the two I liked best from the last round of seeds and planted them (the 2 small ones at center left). The left most little one is (SKxLK)x(Z3x(WCxBM)) from my 2021 outdoor seeds, and the other little one is (IBxWC)xAHK from Heart&Soil.

The male DW is looking awesome. I took cuttings to back it up until I’m ready for pollen. This will go into the compost.

I also topped the larger plants in the raised bed. I put the tops and cuts to refresh some of my moms under the dome.

17 Likes

I did a light defol yesterday evening to let more light into the canopy. They responded well. Looking happy today.

MLK4x(Z3x(WCxBM)

BP

PC

HK

BDxTOG(left) HK(right)

22 Likes

good golly miss molly

5 Likes

Thank you. I’m excited, already getting some really nice aromas on the stem rubs. I love my seedy sungrown!

5 Likes

Last years raised bed…HOT DAMN!!! lol This years grow is twice the size…can’t wait to see how it progresses.

5 Likes

Plants are looking happy. I need to stop procrastinating and build a trellis support and training structure.

18 Likes

Plants looking good, they’re starting to get crowded. I went to a bamboo farm the other day to get some poles. I’ll build a training support structure this weekend.

25 Likes

Good job.
Ready to see your bloom
Good luck

3 Likes

Some happy and healthy plants right there, strong growth :muscle: on that [MLK4x(Z3x(WCxBM))]#4 and the Black Domina x True OG, bushes! Lol

3 Likes

Love the batting soil cover! Wish I had seen that before I decided on the swamp cooler pads for the same purpose - the aspen pads are a huge PITA to cut up.

Looking good!

1 Like

I saw someone else doing it on another forum, so I decided to give it a try. It definitely helps retain moisture, so the plants can go longer between waterings. When I transplant, I can see that the roots fill more of the container closer to the surface. It’s been working nicely for me.

3 Likes

Your plants are beautiful. That raised bed is killer looking. I will follow these for sure. props :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Built the structure

15 Likes

We’ve been hot for the past week, and the next two weeks are forecast to be high 90s to low 100s with a lot of sun. These ladies are getting heat tested. They’re taking it well so far. Fingers crossed.

16 Likes

Lovely aromas coming from the stem rubs

BDxTOG - funky fruity old school dank

(SKxLK)x(Z3x(WCxBM)) - lemon/lime citrus gas

(IBxWC)xAHK - smells super dank skunky funk fruit

HK - lemon diesel

PC - @luna cheddar cheese funk

BP - funky mint rosemary gas

MLK4x(Z3x(WCxBM)) - earthy lemon citrus funk

23 Likes

Looking great and cant wait to see them in bloom. Awesome how you divided each plant with individual pictures and descriptions!

3 Likes

Its been hot in the upper 90’s to low 100’s for the past week. The garden seems to be handling it okay. I’ve been pinching some of the taller branches to slow vertical growth on the taller stuff, and I cleaned up the undercarriage a little.

19 Likes

Those things are crankin’! Nice job :grinning:

3 Likes

Thank you. I like outdoor. I pollinate it. It gets lots of seeds. The flower has all the imperfections that come with outdoor, but I don’t mind.

6 Likes