Tracker's garden

I did notice the smell when I was molesting her a while ago.

2 Likes

Jack’s Kitchen and Bones OG both look amazing

2 Likes

These 2, even a split 5 and 5 would be phenomenal

2 Likes

Caress don’t molest ya dirty man!

5 Likes

Grow is looking great brother!
Plants are really expressing themselves well :+1:t3:

3 Likes

75 post transplant
48 days 12/12

Seeds are starting to pop out a little. They still have at least 4 weeks til chop. The plants are still drinking heavily. I’ve backed off the nute mix and increased P a little over the past 2 feedings…

5 gal tap water
2 tsp MaxiGro
3 tsp MaxiBloom
5/8 tsp EasyWeed
About 1/2 tsp ascorbic acid to bring pH to 6.5ish

MLK4x*

BDxTOG

PC

BP

CSK

BD

19 Likes

Kristi Kush Grow report 001
Thank you @Tracker

24 hours after dropping in water 7.0 pH bottled 80F not only had the seeds cracked, taps were forming.

48 hours full taps all seeds, 2 seeds were placed in foam hydro cube starters at 72 hours.

This picture taken today just 5 days after launch. :sunglasses:
The other 3 seeds were sewn into soil with taps and breaking surface now.
I am very impressed by the vigor of these seeds and definitely looking forward to the Harvest.
Have a Great Day. :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

Ooooooooohhh! Exciting!

3 Likes

77 days post transplant
50 days 12/12

Beans are plumping up. Far fewer white pistils anymore. The reversed branch is still opening a lot of new flowers. Smell is getting very strong.

MLK4* - This cut is the mother of the Genie Juice. By the logic of back-formation, this cut is named Genie. The fem seeds from this run will be Dream Genie

BDxTOG - This cut is mother of Bones OG. By the same logic, the cut is named Bones. These fem seeds will be called Dream Bones.

PC - this cut is the mother of Moon High Dagga. By similar logic, this cut is called Moon Dagga, but the naming convention for these fem seeds diverges. These seeds will be called Power Nap.

BP - these seeds name Dream Feature

CSK - by back-formation logic, this cut is called Kristi. These seeds will be Kristi’s Dream

BD - seed name Dream Six

23 Likes

Looking amazing brother :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

7 Likes

Outstanding work my friend!!!

3 Likes

Lookin good friend. Bet it smells heavenly in there. Right on! :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes

Top Notch :100: :fire: :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

The start of outdoor 2023 is officially in the ground today.

I took cuts of BD(JD6), CSK, and Genie back when I put the indoor fem seed project on 12/12, 55 days ago. Since rooting, they’ve been veging indoor for about 40 days. A few weeks ago, I topped them 4 to 6 nodes up, and I’ve been training the branches out a little.

I expect they will start to flower and then reveg. That’s how clones have behaves for me outdoor before.

18 Likes

Lookin good. Wish you the best!
They look like they were ready to take the journey outside them pots for sure. :yum:

3 Likes

Kristi Kush

All 5 seedlings doing very well, healthy and growing vigorously.
You sure got serious grow skills, Thank you for sharing. Very interested in Dream Genie, great work.
Have a Great Day. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

I’ve got you on the distro list.

1 Like

Looking at her reminds me of Peanut Brittle, just on obs. :grin:

2 Likes

Big ups to @Tracker ! Thanks for the two fantastic looking strains! Everything arrived safe and sound!

11 Likes

Sweet! I hope they make something good for you.

5 Likes