Tracker's garden

That’s cool. Where in the world are you located? Ive never seen one like that in the midwest US.

1 Like

Dry mountainous region west side of the Rockies.
:wink:
I have yet to look find out what it is. Freaky looking though, right?

3 Likes

The misumena, commonly called flower crab spider, is a genus of spiders that hunt their prey in or around flowers.
The Golden Rod Crab Spider has the ability to change its color from white to yellow to match the flower it is waiting in. It is therefore one of the few spider species in the world that can change its color.

9 Likes

Only those two colors?
I saw then in my parents garden, going from white, to green, yellow and almost brown. All awaiting in the flower very well camouflaged, color varies with flower.

HG!

5 Likes

67 days post transplant
42 days 12/12

I see lots of seeds forming now. They seem more hungry and thirsty than I would expect at this point in flower. I upped the feed to…

5 gal tap water
3 tsp MaxiGro
3 tsp Maxibloom
3/4 tsp EasyWeed
6mL CalMag+

MLK4x*

BDxTOG

PC

BP

CSK

BD

19 Likes

Thank you for that!
Makes sense, cuz if I remember correctly I found near squash or zucchini bearing…you guessed it… yellow flowers! :crazy_face:

3 Likes

69 days post transplant
44 days 12/12

The reversed branch is really opening up over the past few days. If I do fems again, I will start the reversed plant on 12/12 three to four weeks ahead of the females to be pollinated. That would put them right on track so that the buds are starting to shoot out lots of pistils just as the reversed plant is starting to drop pollen, and it will continue to drop pollen heavily for a few weeks after that.

Looks like there are plenty of seeds on these to make some shares.

BD reversed

MLK4x*

BDxTOG

PC

BP

CSK

BD

17 Likes

These are names for the seeds from my garden.

I’ve had several people comment that I should give them names because, among other reasons, it’s too confusing to track on all the initials in the crosses.

Henceforth. These are the names for the bean I’ve been sharing from my garden.

Bones OG
(Black Domina x True OG) x [Goji OG]

Kristi Kush
Crystal Skull Kush x [Bubblegum Kush]

Kristi OG
CSK x [Doc’s OG]

Genie Juice
[Motherlode Kush #4 x(Z3 Zkittlez x(Wedding Cake x Blue Mac))] x [(OG Dlux x Temple Kush) F3]

Moon High Dagga
Power Cheese x [NL#5 x Skunk#1]

Jack’s Kitchen
Hell’s Kitchen x (Cindy99 x Jack Herer)

Citrus Flower
(Sour Kush x Triple Pakistan) x (Z3x(WCxBM))

21 Likes

71 days post transplant
46 days 12/12

Seed making is coming along nicely. Plants are still throwing pistils and the reversed branch is opening lots of new flowers every day.

MLK4x*

BDxTOG

PC

BP

CSK

BD

18 Likes

Everything is making nice aromas now. I have the MLK4x* a little squeeze. It is super sticky, frosty, nice density, and has a sharp lemon/pine aroma.

7 Likes

I like that you gave them names! I always feel wrong calling mine MLK knowing it is more than just MLK.

2 Likes

Yours are the sister plants of my cut…
MLK4x(Z3x(WCxBM))

So they are the aunties of the Genie Juice

And your SKxLK plants are the Citrus Fower

4 Likes

Beautiful gear man :100: :fire: :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

1 Like

tremendous work brother!!!

3 Likes

Thank you for the nice words.

1 Like

The Crystal Skull Kush definitely has my eye. Gorgeous flowers. Nice work
, Brother.

3 Likes

A+ on the new strain names. Any chance of adding Bubble to the Kristi Kush? “Kristi Bubble Kush” A shame to leave out all that bubblegum goodness!

1 Like

I struggled with that when thinking of names. I already sent the list out.

1 Like

Here’s that Chrystal Skull Kush clone you handed to me about a week and a half ago. Growing nice.

11 Likes

Looking good. I love the stem rub smell on that one.

3 Likes