Tracker's garden

Man I love that shit! Finding a few plants in the vicinity of your previous grow was always something that made me wicked happy. Very cool

1 Like

They always start popping up in the yard this time of year. It’s difficult for me to toss them. I’ve had decent stuff from volunteers before. Just don’t know for sure what it is.

4 Likes

My buddy calls them moms mystery meat MMM lol.and trust me I get it, I’m the same way, hate killing and throwing out planrs no matter how small although I do it constantly I try and regime them often . I wonder if any of my old plots still have “leavins” that continue over and over ?

2 Likes

What an awesome surprise! Would it be difficult to scoop each one out individually with a shovel, then replant them into the raised bed?

2 Likes

Not difficult. I might put them in pots for the time being and have them sex tested before putting in ground.

2 Likes

That’s a better idea… Then no worry’s about wasted space and cutting down males later on.

1 Like

Deep inside the grow room, the Kristi Kush has moved.

The Strongest Female will win the Pot. Have a great Sunday @Tracker :sunglasses:

16 Likes

Thank you for posting pics/updates.

Those look healthy. I like those leaves.

1 Like

The outdoor is settling into its new home pretty well. New growth is coming on stronger. We’ve had warm sunny days over the past 2 weeks.

I still havent popped any seeds until the fem seed making project is finished. I picked off 3 brown seeds that were emerging from Kristi last week, and they just weren’t quite ripe enough. The reversed branch really started opening about 6 weeks ago. I want to leave the seeded plants going as long as I can before it gets too hot to manage the temps in the grow space. If I can get at least 2 more weeks, I should have a lot of mature seeds.

Kristi

Genie

BD(JD6)

19 Likes

Them a couple squat little bushes u got there. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I’m trying to train them out and see how big I can get them. Last year, the plants were too crowded to really show what they’re capable of doing. Every day, I’m bending those side branches down

6 Likes

They should get really big with all the extra room… Looking great so far, nice & healthy! Are you thinking about topping them or letting them grow au naturel?

1 Like

They were topped at the 4th or 5th branch before putting in the ground. I’ll probably top the side branches again once I really see new growth coming on strong in the next couple weeks.

6 Likes

The outdoor’s looking pretty good. We had quite a hail storm the other day. I ran out and covered them with buckets, and they survived. After that storm, it looked like they sprang out some new growth overnight. I broke a branch on the BD(JD6) while I was bending it out. I made a splint with a stick and plastic wrap. That branch is still alive. We’ll see what it does.

Kristi

Genie

BD(JD6)

17 Likes

I noticed you lowered your plant count. You don’t want to tip your yard over this year. :rofl:

5 Likes

lovely beautiful growth on them fella…clean!!..that Kristi cut is amazing in the sunshine!!!

3 Likes

Well…

I had these 3 rootbound in little 1/2 gal pots indoors, and I had to do something with them. So, in the ground they went.

Last season, the plants were too crowded to really show their full potential. I was thinking I’ll see just how big I can get these. I might pop a few more plants, but space them out somewhere else.

7 Likes

Yeah, I had never seen a yard tip over. :rofl: Plants as tall as your neighbor’s house. :sunglasses: :metal: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Factory Obscura…weird place

9 Likes

Trippy as hell

1 Like