Tracker's garden

It’s disorienting being in that place for sure…overwhelming.

2 Likes

I get a lump in my throat when I go here…hallowed ground.

8 Likes

Oooooooh. Very cool my friend

1 Like

Trippy bro. Those images make me feel like I’m on acid. :dizzy_face:‍:dizzy::blush:

1 Like

Everything looks great man. I’m real excited for these to warm up a little more out here. Gotta get cracking and figure out what I wanna do outside.

Making progress though, I’ve got 20/25 sprouted or breaking through already. Right on track for my 2-4 day window it usually takes when I just put beans into pots. No pre soak or anything

I’m running a few of the crosses you sent me in my other tent. Went with the bones og, kristi kush, citrus flower, and jacks kitchen. 2 of each. Keeping my fingers crossed for at least one lady of each :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Sweet! Please post pics in your thread and tag me, or post them here on this thread.

Wow, imagine tripping in that place. You’d be on your hands and knee’s. :rofl:
Kinda reminds me of Meow Wolf on steroids, lol.

1 Like

80s flashback to purple ohm territory that one…:blush:

Kristi Kush:

Growing Great! Have a Fantastic Day. :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Thank you for the update. Looking healthy.

2 Likes

Here’s that CSK clone you gave me. I cut a couple clones from her before placing into flower couple weeks ago. Sure is purty.

11 Likes

Very nice @BigMike55 , you too @Heliosphear both look right up my alley!

2 Likes

I never topped her, thus the tall main spear. But she also has some nice natural branching. I may get some good colas from her in about 10 weeks.

2 Likes

Looks very nice! Thank you for posting pics.

2 Likes

The feminized seed making plants have been on 12/12 for 77 days. They have way slowed down on their water/feed uptake. The seeded flowers are starting to turn brown, and lots of seeds are starting to emerge. I will chop them by this weekend.

We’ve had several rainy days in a row now, and rain. For the rest of this week. The oitdoor has really perked up in the rain. With the longer dark time in the cloudy mornings and evenings, they are starting to flower, I was surprised it didn’t happen as soon as I put them in the ground.

Kristi

Genie

BD(JD6)

The veggie garden is growing well. Tomatoes are throwing flowers and I already have a few early peppers.

The rose is getting ready to throw a lot of blooms too

22 Likes

she’s going to be a lovely yield from the looks fella…lovely work…I’m hoping to get a lovely representation on the cskxdoc og Cross from Mr tracker in future…watching intently on and your doing her very proud…cool stuff dude!!!

4 Likes

I chopped the fem seed making plants today. The plants were at 81 days 12/12. They had stopped uptaking water and looked like they were dying. I trimmed off the fan leaves and put paint strainer bags on them to catch any falling seeds. There were quite a few emerging seeds on several of them. As I was trimming, I got 2 or 3 seeds from each plant.

Is there anyone willing to pop a seed or two to see what they do? Let me know, and I’ll drop a couple in the mail.

16 Likes

I have a sneaking suspicion that they will grow an amazing feminized cannabis plant. :rofl:

Congratulations on the success! :slightly_smiling_face::+1:
:peace_symbol::heart:

4 Likes

I’d be down to try some of the BD seeds if she made any, just popped CSK x BGK (Kristi Kush) for outdoor this year, the seeds were huge and I got 3/3 to germ. :star_struck:

3 Likes

I’de love to try em out for ya man. They’ll go good with the others lol

1 Like