Tracker's garden

Crazy. Start at the top and cut the stalk in half down to where you want, lay it down flat on the top of the plant and you can tie it to a dowel or something similar. You will love the result. It sure makes her angry. All the branches from this grow into buds

7 Likes

Holy shit. It’s a nail biter now. :sunglasses: :metal:

3 Likes

Oh my oh my. This is getting wild.

If you dont experiment with @THCeed’s idea, I would like you to take that top couple feet and root it! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

You always can try to hang some apples or some other fruit in it, perhaps a non teached eye could not see the difference… :rofl:

For now, seeing from far, it could be a arce (maple) (It helps not seeing very well, some diopters, etc.)

Well, jokes apart, always be on the safe side! Better safe than sorry.

5 Likes

Update time

Genie juice in the front.

Soon time for toping and clones.

9 Likes

Thank you for the update. I’m super interested to see the progression on these.

2 Likes

You could tie the volunteer down to the left with several ropes. Starting at the middle and working your way up. Cannabis plants are pretty flexible like that… bending it very gently w/small increments…

3 Likes

Ratchet strap!
Couple clicks a day and she’ll be horizontal in no time. :crazy_face:

1 Like

Ok…what?!? Never heard of this one before. :thinking:

5 Likes

Pretty sure he meant to monstercrop the main stem like this.

3 Likes

Sure you haven’t…

2 Likes

The only problem I see with splitting that huge plant down the middle is you still have to have room for both sides. :rofl:

2 Likes

No, I mean to cut it in half with a sharp blade. Right down the middle. 3-4 feet.

4 Likes

The suspense is killing me @Tracker :rofl:

3 Likes

That’s a new one for me. I thought it was Sparta in my garden but you take it to another level lol.

4 Likes

Update for @Tracker

5 Jack’s Kitchen

6 Kristi Kush

Great germ rate on both, but a few haven’t made it due to the temp and my inexperience…

9 Likes

Awesome! Thank you for the update. I hope you find something good in there.

4 Likes

One of the Jack’s is pretty weird looking…is that a good thing?

2 Likes

No idea what caused it. It might have sprouted weird, or it might be a bug pest. Russets make the plant growth look weird. It might grow out of it or might not. If you really want to keep everything you sprouted, you could nurse it along for a week or 2 to see if new growth starts looking better.

In the mean while, scope and treat your plants for pests.

Russets are tiny. You cant see them unaided. They look like this.

7 Likes

Thanks mate, I’ll take a closer look!

1 Like