Tracker's garden

It has quite the trunk

tenor-23

22 Likes

And the one on the right is so neatly manicured. :rofl:

5 Likes

That one on the right is the Crystal Skull Kush (Kristi) clone from last year. It didn’t stset to flower when I put it in the ground like the other two in the raised bed. It started veging hard right away, and it’s been easy to work with.

@THCeed I think you’ll find something good from those characteristics in the Kristi OG reg, Kristi Kush reg, or Kristi’s Dream fem beans if you decide to pop any.

4 Likes

I think that monster on the other side of the fence has your little volunteer beat! :joy:

1 Like

Being from you, I will probably start some to put out next year. Your plants are always so impressive.
Love watching them mature.

3 Likes

Well…that’s an actual tree. It does help obscure the view from backyards farther down the block in that direction.

2 Likes

Awe…now you’re making me blush :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Kristi Kush 10/10 through the coco

5 Likes

Excellent! Thank you for sharing pics.

Hell yeah! I love it when the classification changes from stalk to trunk! Gorgeous ladies!

1 Like

Which strain? The one on the far left, I mean.

1 Like

It was a volunteer that showed female pistils early, so I kept her to see what she would do. Most likely is Bones OG. I don’t see how any other seed could have fallen on that location. The growth is similarish to the BDxTOG female that made the Bones OG seeds.

7 Likes

So, a highly educated guess. But either way she’s a she, and she’s a beast. So you got something great! :wink::+1:

1 Like

Big girl’s getting close to 10ft. I’m going to have to chop off the top couple feet eventually. It will be tall enough to see from the streets in front of and behind the house.

They love the 100f temps and intense sun when they’re veging in the ground.

22 Likes

Damn. Too bad about the cutting. I love your garden as much as mine.

4 Likes

I can’t say I’m not looking forward to seeing how chopping off 2 feet of this plant super crops the shit out of big mama. :sunglasses: :metal: Buds Everywhere.

1 Like

Its funny that the other plants look so small next to the volunteer, but they’re almost 6ft tall.

2 Likes

Be careful your yard might not take another tipping. :rofl:

1 Like

Looks like about a 6.5 ft fence.
Instead of chopping, have you heard of splitting it in half with an exacto knife?

4 Likes

No. Whats that? How should I make the split? What is the result?

2 Likes