Tracker's garden

That’s cool though, I’d like to think it’s a mutual respect kinda thing. It may not be there thing but you aren’t hurting anyone.

But yeah man your whole neighborhood could smoke on that thing, such a beauty.

4 Likes

That’s awesome that you have good neighbors.
And grower neighbors! :grinning:

3 Likes

These just keep stretching. Huge volunteer is stretching like crazy, pushing 12ft. They haven’t even started pushing out too many pistils yet. @BigMike55 I’d have figured my plants would start flowering about the same as yours, but no bud development going on over here yet. Usually about mid-August when magic starts happening in my garden.

24 Likes

My hell bro…Them are looking great!
That volunteer is gonna make a great walking stick, lol.
Good to hear from ya! :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Zamadelica has been flowering a little while. And she’s a good ten feet tall. Frankenstein is barely showing pistils. She’s about 8 feet tall. London Pound Cake is starting to show flowering but not a lot yet. She’s about 6 feet tall
Your babies are looking righteous my friend. You should be proud.

5 Likes

Not as pretty as last year’s garden for sure. I was too lazy and procrastinated past key points when I should have installed a frame. It should still make plenty of bud and seeds anyway.

5 Likes

Fucking David Copperfield over here. Fence and house gone in a month Poof vanished. :sunglasses: :metal: :100:

4 Likes

Making the tree behind it look small :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Fantastic. How wide is that bed, 10’?

3 Likes

Neighbor with the maple tree in October:
“Hunny what’s Tracker doing?
Don’t worry, He is just checking the trichome’s.” :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

17 Likes

The bed is about 10’x3’x1’

3 Likes

I’ve been contemplating this. The trunk is about 3.5" diameter at the base.

2 Likes

The neighbor on the other side of that fence is cool. He’s grown some of my clones indoors in the past and let me hang stuff to dry in a spare room in his house (of course, he gets all the flower and edibles he wants for him and his friends).

He leaves those trees coming up near the fence to obscure the view from neighbors farther down the hill on that side. Now the huge volunteer is overtaking the tree! But since it’s together with all the different foliage, you can’t really distinguish whats going on from more than about 50ft away.

8 Likes

Going to be an amazing bloom. :100: :fire:

2 Likes

@Tracker Thats a great neighbor, I bet he is stoked on that monster too.

5 Likes

Yes I’m fortunate to have super nice, weed friendly neighbors on 2 sides of me.

3 Likes

Boy, I wish. One side is a young family with two kids. Young kids. I don’t think they partake. One the other side of me is an older couple. Don’t know if they partake. But I think not. Behind me is two really old ladies. I don’t think they care. They sit outside and smoke cigarettes all day and evening.
I’m ok tho if the plants don’t start reeking really bad.

2 Likes

By the way @Tracker
I did my wake and bake on some nicely cured Kristi CSK this morning. Nicely fried right now. Thank you sir.

1 Like

When it’s getting close to harvest, I can smell my garden from a block away. There’s a big dispo and grow op like 4 blocks away that reeks depending on where they’re at in the cycle. I kind of depend on the neighbors being accustomed to that. When they smell mine, they just think it’s that op. There are mote than a handful of growers in my neighborhood too, so they’re used to the smells.

3 Likes

Man, we’ve got to get together for a coffee one of these days before too long.

1 Like

WOW is all I gotta say!! The no trellis method is right up my alley (less work and still giant plants) Could you do a diagram like last year, showing each individual strain? A+ Tracker!!!

3 Likes