Tracker's garden

Dream6 at friends place near 33N is further along in flower than my BD(JD6) near 36N. Both have full sun exposure for similar hours.

27 Likes

Big Girl is throwing out lots of flowers. Genie is also throwing lots of flower. BD(JD6) is still trying to start throwing flowers. Kristi won’t start for a couple weeks.

It’s been over 100f for at least a week, and I got 112f on the backyard temp sensor a couple days ago. We’ll have highs over 100f until Sunday, then a cool down to low 90’s. After that, we shouldn’t be over 100f again this summer. Hopefully, they’ll push more flowers faster with the cool down. Fingers crossed.

30 Likes

Killer Bro. Can’t wait to see the flowers :sunglasses: :metal: :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Still waiting ya to whip out that ladder bro! :crazy_face:

1 Like

I was trying to find somewhere near me to get a reasonably priced orchard ladder, but I didnt find one in stock anywhere. I need one to take care of the top colas. I’m afraid they’ll just get messed up by bugs and mold if I cant get up there to take care of them.

9 Likes

I hear you with big plants come big problems

4 Likes

200w (1)

Repost, but absolutely necessary.

3 Likes

Fems in my friends garden are doing great

Power Nap is starting to bud out. It stacked quite nicely.

Dream Genie is still stretching

17 Likes

Oh god. Don’t go buy a ladder!
We bought a good one for work, and that thing was like $300! Ridiculous.

1 Like

It’ll be here in a few days. I’m sure I’ll get a lot of use out of it for other stuff.

1 Like

Have you had a chance to look at my split plant?

2 Likes

Yes, I saw it. It is an ingenious method for sure.

1 Like

I almost completely forgot my buddy doing that a long time ago but when you said your plant was too tall and you wanted to chop it it totally popped back into my mind so I thought what the hell I’m going to go do it thanks for getting me started on that it’s a cool project starting to get some footlong buds no punctuation because this talk to text

3 Likes

May I please ask you to post a current pic of it, so we can see the progress?

1 Like

What in the name of all that is holy. My eyes!

Hey bud, try saying “period” where u want it in your sentence. I just learned this year that my phone will do that. Any punctuation. It even puts the space after. :wink:

2 Likes

I have it up on my thread too.

14 Likes

That looks stellar!

2 Likes

Garden looking good. Today is the last day over 100f. Tonight a cold front will blow through and we should be under 100f through the rest of the season.

Big Girl

BD(JD6)

Genie

Kristi

I also have this MAC1 that i’ve been hardening off. With the cool front dropping temps below 100f, I’ll repot and leave it outside to flower. Have cuts rooting to use in this winter’s fem making project.

20 Likes

Friend’s garden is looking nice.

Dream6

Power Nap

Dream Genie

18 Likes

Good morning :coffee:
They look to be handling the heat very well. I’m glad to hear you have some cooler weather on the horizon. Both gardens look great! :vulcan_salute:

1 Like