Tracker's garden

The pH down products are usually phosphoric acid, which pushes the P even higher. I switched to ascorbic acid a few years back and the plants seem to like it.

I don’t do that much indoor anymore, just small indoor run over winter to make fem seeds, but I never pH my runoff. I never check EC/ppm on my runoff either, but I don’t push with too heavy feed either.

1 Like

I got my start growing in hydro and aero. I was always checking pH and EC/ppm in the res. Ever since I got back into it, i’ve been in soil. I’m more lazy about it now.

2 Likes

Amen to that

1 Like

Little Dream 6 fems starting week 5

If you would like any specific angles or close ups lemme know it’s no problem

10 Likes

They’re looking absolutely gorgeous!
I’m planning on starting a few by mid september and I’m all geared up and excited as BD is one of those plants I’ve always wanted to grow and finally I get the chance…through the grace of @Tracker :green_heart::pray:t3:

3 Likes

Thank you for posting pics.
The leaf structure on BD(JD6), the female that made the Dream6 seeds, starts out like the bottom left and right plants in your pic. Then, the blades get longer and skinnier as the plant gets bigger.

BD(JD6) is the plant immediately to the right of Big Momma. Zoom in and check the leaves.

19 Likes

Dang those are very cool leaves. I love the long slender big leaves look. Super excited four these!!

2 Likes

@Kasper0909 @iceman
Here’s a better pic of a BD(JD6) leaf.

15 Likes

Sunset shot of Big Girl

20 Likes

Ok, you’ve almost officially blocked the view of the neighbors tree. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

The plants are stretching hard. Big Girl is already throwing flowers. I think she’s done stretching.

21 Likes

Wow, look at how tall that bitch is. :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: She is dwarfing the other monsters. :rofl:

2 Likes

hey @Tracker !
Amazing Garden!
I like this :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished:
with your garden!
Genie Juice are on the way for my next cycle!
Love what you do!
Nothing like the sun

2 Likes

My guess is 14ft. :exploding_head:

2 Likes

After bloom starts swelling who knows.

2 Likes

Thank you for the kind words. I hope you find something nice in the Genie Juice. I will follow along.

Not quite, more like 12ish

1 Like

Get a ladder and prove it! :yum:

1 Like

Plants like this just put a big grin on my face…stellar grow!

3 Likes

Big Girl, BD(JD6), and Genie have started flowering. Kristi has not started flowering yet. She’ll be another 2 weeks.

Big Girl…

BD(JD6)

Genie

21 Likes