Tracker's garden

Fascination. I got 2 this round on two different plants…what are the odds??? But yes crazy to look at and for some reason I am very excited to smoke both.

4 Likes

Few lowers on each plant. Was a little heavy handed this round. 🥸

1 Like

Hey @Tracker

What strains are IB X WC x AHK ? Im looking into buying something crossed to this and I’m curious

Nevermind I found it when I typed H&S lol

1 Like

@SubzeroIceKold Crystal Skull Kush = (Indiana Bubblegum x Wedding Cake) x Afghan Hindu Kush from Heart & Soil Seeds.

You can see pictures in my 2022 outdoor, 2022/2023 winter indoor, and 2023 outdoor. The pheno I used was selected in 2022, and I ran the other grows with clones from that. That is the pheno @JohnnyPotseed has.

8 Likes

I bet that is tasty as f. :yum: :100:

1 Like

The pheno I kept, that I named Kristi, has a very interesting aroma for me. No sweet, no fruit. It’s like bitter chocolate with anise on top of dank herbal undertones. It’s been my favorite aroma in the garden. Every time I walk outside, I just want to go squeeze it and smell my fingers. It holds its aroma very well through drying.

12 Likes

Orchid is blooming again. This is the third year it has rebloomed.

27 Likes

That’s a prrrdyy flower! :star_struck:

3 Likes

Big Girl smoke report…

I harvested Big Girl late, after unexpected travel. The grape aroma that I smelled in mid to late flower was gone when I chopped. It’s been in a Turkey bag for a week now (No empty buckets), so maybe will improve some with more time. It was rather delicate on aroma anyway, so not sure how well that would have maintained after dry/cute anyway.

Taking a whiff from the bag smells like peppery spice with herbal undertone.

Loaded a bowl to the brim. 6 or 7 small tokes. Didn’t finish it. I was pleasantly surprised by the smoke. Not harsh or too cough inducing at all.

Onset was not immediate. Went inside to make some tea. Put water in microwave. Got out tea bags. Was waiting for it to boil. After a few minutes passed, I realized I didn’t know what i was doing for a few minutes. Couldn’t remember what i was thinking for a few minutes. Then the water started boiling, and it all came back to me. Then very focused. Then an upbeat head set in with clarity and positive vibe feeling.

I would classify this as mostly Sativa. Lanky structure, long internodal spacing, relatively narrow leaf, floppy needs support. 12 to 14 week flower time. Medium-low density flower, small size trichs, not super frosty, delicate aroma in flower, upbeat good-vibes effect to the head.

I only partially harvested the plant, taking the tallest/biggest tops. I left a lot of decent flower on there. All the rest is dead on the vine. Kind of regret not talking more.

19 Likes

@Tracker
Can confirm: The Resurrection of the Plant transfers beautifully to canvas :ok_hand:

Wall is a work in progress but the Man and his Plant will be the central focus.

I added a “signature” and tried to make it subtle but may have oversubtled 🫥

Thanks for the art, friend :innocent:

13 Likes

Thats cool as shit!!! How much did it cost to print? What service did you use?

4 Likes

Mpix.com, 16x16” was around 100$.
I’ve gotten several very good quality products from them
:v::sunglasses:

5 Likes

Dream 6, 2 weeks into 12/12
So far things are looking good. Stem rubs on most of them smell like stinkbug. I’m not worried at all. Everything nasty is welcome in my garden. :wink:
They’re all throwing out pistils and now they’re on the bloom formula. Looking forward to the stretch…:eyes:

…and the clone that’s been vegging. May send her as well into flower by Friday.

:green_heart::v:t3::slightly_smiling_face:

22 Likes

Dream 6 at 58 days, she’s starting to fatten up. :slight_smile:

23 Likes

That’s just beautiful. :smiley:

4 Likes

TY sir! :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

That’s awesome! Thank you for posting pics

1 Like

4x BDJ6
Getting close

22 Likes

The winter fem seed making run has begun. I transplanted the plants I had in cups. I’ve got to wait on the Ice Pie to catch up (thank you @Maddawg ), so I’ll hack the bigger ones back.

Also, I gave one of the rooted Ice Pie cuts back to the original source. He was happy about it, and he gave me a clone from a recent pheno hunt he did. The sample bud he gave me looks and smells awesome.

All the plants in cups were stressed and begging for transplant, but this Blue Dream cut was out of control root bound. What do you think @LedZeppelin master of Solo grows?

My orchid is opening up nicely too!

24 Likes

I’m in for the show bud. :wink:

Damn @LedZeppelin, that’s a helluva solo!:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes