Tracker's garden

Final update before chop

Genie juice 3 the fascination

taken to 9-10 weeks. Yield above average. Bright citrus with a woody,earthy finish. Little foxtailing, nice stacking.

17 Likes

Genie juice 4

Very similar in structure. Woody smell much stronger, very dominant yield average. Curious to taste this woody smell.

18 Likes

Genie juice 1

Pretty fade to a lite purp. Mild wood with a hint of leather? Yield is above average. All of these cary a wood/earth smell to different degrees.

19 Likes

Thank you for all the pictures and descriptions. Cant wait to hear hiw it cures and smokes.

4 Likes

Hey and thank you for making the beans. Good or bad you are hitting me with some very unfamiliar flavors.

2 Likes

The orchid is flowering nicely

14 Likes

Takes on the same color as the Cheese, pretty.

2 Likes

Damn ,I actually got a few of these from u a while back,I imagine the colors would be insane out here when the cold weather moves in ,nice plant buddy

3 Likes

Finally got all the cuts to fill up the winter fem seed run. Now just have to nurse them back to health for the next few weeks until flip. Soaked them with IPM spray this evening.

I’ve been leaning toward reversing the MAC1, but haven’t made up my mind for sure. What do y’all think? Should I just reverse the BD(JD6) again since I know it works well and I got good reports on the Dream6?

A friend dropped a cut storm on me yesterday. Got them stabbed in. Not sure how I’ll manage to keep these all going in my small space. There’s awesomeness in here.

DOMINUS VITAM ADDUCERE

16 Likes

Pulchra hortus!

Wow… Great collection of plants in there.

Those clones :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Hell yeah! :blueberries: :herb: :fire:

2 Likes

Update on Dream6:

They’ve been into flowering for 5+ weeks and are growing out to be great plants. I tried my best in figuring out the possible differences in smell from all 4 plants but it’s just too difficult. Totally love the prominent berry smell.

Below we have 2 plants that are very similar in structure but different in size. They smell very similar, sweet berry with a hint of musk in the background.

And below are the other 2 which appear different but smell very similar to the above 2. One of them has a sweet berry smell rather than musk.

@Tracker I tried my best to describe the smell from trichs once again but this is all I could think of. Nevertheless, the Dream6 are definitely turning out to be some of the best plants I’ve been growing lately. :v:t3::slightly_smiling_face::herb:

13 Likes

Beautiful garden! Thank you for the updates.

4 Likes

The BD(JD6) is getting very high remarks by whomever I’ve let try it. Its not even a week of cure yet and it’s getting snagged first outta like 6 strains haha.

6 Likes

Those look great!

3 Likes

Thank you @Tracker and @Kasper0909 :slightly_smiling_face::v:t3:

1 Like

Some blueberry frost on the buds…

'Tis the season…:notes::slightly_smiling_face::v:t3:

20 Likes

Mmmmmm! I can smell it through the screen!

3 Likes

Found a bunch of these popping up. If anything survives the winter I might let it grow. Based on location, it’s most likely Big Girl x Shishkaberry3.

21 Likes

How did your other Big girl x Shishkaberry3 plants turn out? Sounds like a killer cross… Why not let them pollinate each other and produce a ton of reg seeds?

1 Like