Tracking down old clones

Found this…

3 Likes

Undoubtedly it is Orange Crush for me, even though I bet there are some very similar substitutes out there.

4 Likes

Yes I had all those too in the same drop. Must be a connection and it’s around the right time. Also reminds me. Those old Stardawg and WIFI 3 cuts were the bomb

2 Likes

yup lots of wifi hybrids on hand but never was able to acquire the #3 in cut, stardawgs are pretty much always great plants no matter which one you might be running.

very nice …

2 Likes

AllStar clones has the Orgnkid ghost on the menu and it’s supposed to be vouched for by him. I have it now and it’s been available on the AllStar Strainly spot or contact him via IG.
We like it a lot around here.

2 Likes

Illudium definitely Illudium.Shiny Green metallic leaves such a good buzz . i seen it once and that was it

2 Likes

That’s awesome to hear the name All star Clones again!

I used to live an hour or so drive from him and got great cuts from him may be around 2013 or 14?

Nearly 10 years ago, but he was always straight up with me, and his cuts were always clean too.

I have to get back in touch with him and see what he has for grabs and I’m very happy to know that folks around here have tried his cuts as well.

2 Likes

I can confirm that the ghost og cut they have is authentic and came from orgnkid , great people there at ASC.

4 Likes

Found a list of my clone mothers from 2009. It should bring back some memories for a few people.

Sweet tooth #4
Querkle
Chemstone
Chempagne
Peach Madness
Sage
SSH
Mad Dog Kush
Snow Dawg
Super Bubba Kush
Koolaid kush
The white
StarDawg
Triangle Kush
Jack Herer
Mermitt (SourD x Ducks Foot)
OG Graze
Mango OG
Cheesy Jones
Casey Jones
Casey Blues ( CJ (joe schmoe’s cut) x UK Liver)
Chem91
ChemD
Chem Sister
SR71 Purple Kush
Indiana Bubblegum
Space Queen
Shit
Pre98 Bubba Kush
Gorilla Grape
OG Kush
GDP
Urkle
East Coast Sour Diesel
Apollo 11
Northern Lights
Cindy99 (Joey Weed/ Brothers Grim)
Island Kandy
WIFI #3
Grape Ape
Ortega Indica
(Sugenites) Pure Kush x Sour Diesel
Candy Shiva
LVPK
Sour Diesel Moonshine
Blue Dream
Super Lemon Haze # 3 and # 4
Cinderella 99 pineapple pheno
Ménage e trois
DJ Short Blueberry Kush
MK Ultra
Apollo Mist
Exodus Cheese
Blue Cheese
Abusive OG
Larry OG
SFV OG
Gas ( Pre98 Bubba x Diesel)
Golden Goat
Loompa’s Headband
Snowcap
C99 (holy grail)
NL5
GSC Forum cut
Strawberry Fire OG
NL5 x Haze
G13
Chocolate Thai OG
Lonestars Killer Queen (G13 x C99)

9 Likes

Was that by Mosca? Bet that C99 Holy Grail was nice!

2 Likes

Not sure about the lineage of the moonshine. But the C99 grail and pineapple phenos are really rare and special. The guys who gave them to me were asking for it back 10 years later. Unfortunately they didn’t yield much so they were eventually lost. But I do have some Apollo 11 and SpaceQueen crosses with those mothers

3 Likes

Right on. I have a couple packs of Sour Diesel x Old Time Moonshine by Mosca, so I was curious. What crosses have you made with the A11? That’s another good one!

1 Like

I will get the illudium cut again I have a source. In the works for OG

3 Likes

there was a really nice grapefruit hashplant back in early 2000s wish i could remember the breeder/cut but i always miss that hashy sweet taste.

1 Like

I’m looking for San Diego afghani bullrider if anyone can point me in the right direction?

2 Likes

Hi there Jaws,
I used to talk with you and grow your strains back in the day. Around 2015. Anyway did you find that coffin cut?

2 Likes

no never even got a nibble on her, was starting to believe it was a myth, not sure but ya never a single chance at that one.

what name did you have back then ? …

1 Like

@JAWS did you know @hughdunno has the wifi3

2 Likes

ahh no dont know that person, well not under that name.

peace …

1 Like

He’s my good friend, I’m sure he would love to meet you @JAWS

3 Likes