Train Wreck - The Resurrection

Situation Status: As a Pre-Thanksgiving gift for having us over for dinner we gifted our neighbor one of my Train Wreck mothers 25 days into veg. It was gifted in a standard plastic pot. Here is a picture a couple weeks before the DEATH THROWS.

Fast forward to 11/21/18 and my kind hearted neighbor comes over with a corpse of a plant encased in a milk jug that had holes drilled all over it. “Hey Joe… Uh, what’s in the milk container and why is it here?” Joe then explains that he thought it was time to repot the plant, he wanted a pot that was bigger but had more air holes… OK, I get that… But then he continues… I read online you can add epsom salt to help with the Nitrogen uptake… AND that you can almost not ever overdose… I then asked, "Joe, What the flipping #^%$# did you do? Joe said that when he re-potted he made sure to expose the roots, then literally painted epsom salt over the entire root system , jammed it in a swiss cheese milk container. Now sitting in front of me is this:

I logged it back into my Grow Helper App and thus began the Resurrection of the Train Wreck. First step was to purge all the current medium the neighbor was using and replaced it with my personal grow mix and into a nice new 5g felt pot after flushing the roots. Here is the TW after 7 days in recovery. Note the 55 days goes back to when the seed first popped. No nutrients, just flushing every 3 days with a gallon of water. We can see the signs of recovery. Those leaves were so dying you could literally see through them near the edges.

On Day 21 of Recovery the TW was placed into the SHIRE (aka Flowering Room) Here she is after 3 days in the SHIRE.

Here she is on New Years Eve flowering to all she can despite her early life trauma.

This is one of the two primary Cola’s. Was surprised it did not Herm out.

Took some pre-harvest popcorn tax last week and tested this morning.

Decent Lemon and Pine. Quickly hits the head followed by need to get shit done. Not as potent as my other TW harvest this year, but at least salvaged a little somethin somethin to and yes, gladly give to the neighbor to harvest/cure/enjoy.

12 Likes

I love when I bring a plant back from the near grave! Good job! Bet that feels good!

3 Likes

Haha he brought it back from the brink of death then chopped it’s head off and burned it with fire :rofl: he’s a sick sick man. :laughing:

3 Likes