HandleBars’ Outdoor Bash (GG#4xStardawg)

Here’s the skinny. I had one extra Tomahawk seedling from GPS and i decided to just let it do its thang. It decorates the back yard a bit and plus, its good company. At some point it started to reveg so its kinda looking weird but other than that its doing alright. Take a seat around the fire, grab a beer and a joint and watch the grass grow with me.

The plant itself is 3 feet tall and it has 6 total main branches. It’s pot is only about 4 gallons but it seems to be a good size for it.

14 Likes

Looks like the whole plant is covered in trichs.

2 Likes

It pretty much is lol the stems and stalks, fan leaves, under the leaves, everywhere. I walked outside the other morning and the smell smacked me in the face like an angry ex. Feisty, just how I like ‘em😉

1 Like

She’s been frosty since a young’n
For some reason its not letting me upload images rn so ill post some later of whenshe was real young. Pretty much covered in a white blanket of frost.

What latitude are you at & when did you put it out? I’m going through the same confused plant syndrome too. Seed plants didn’t do it but the re-veggers switched to bloom & then again re-veg. It’s happened to me before & the bud was fine as I recall. :thinking:

I tried using a porch-light to keep one in veg & didn’t work so it commutes now. :unamused:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

35.6015° N
It was in veg indoors and it was on an 18/6 light cycle and, like a noob, i didn’t harden it off properly. I set it out April 30th and honestly, i thought it would stop by now. However, their are bud sites on bud sites on bud sites. Im guessing my yield is going to be positively effected??? Like the bud sites literally have their own bud sites. What are your thoughts on this?

1 Like

I’m at 38somethingN & put them out mid April, fwiw.

That’s sorta what happened to me before; the “false-start” sites bud then reveg a new node with more bud sites after that.

I think the only downside is if you’re looking for a chunky main cola or big buds these won’t do it.

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Fortunately for me, it’s all going into bubble hash for personal use lol it doesn’t have to be pretty

2 Likes

Is this the first reveg? After it budded? I fucked up last year and put clones out like that without weening them off light. They stopped budding then budded again for real in August. I had a good yield although the plants only hit 4 feet.

1 Like

It’s from seed that I started indoors in March. Basically it got confused and now it’s revenging after it flowered lightly

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s gonna stop budding. Get really larfy on the bottom, start producing new normal leaves then bud again later when it’s the proper time.

It will get top colas and bigger buds later at the proper time, mine did. I had 5 plants do this.

1 Like

As long as it’s not a total bust lol. The pack of seeds only costed me $20 thanks to a reverse auction, but still, it’s always nice to actually be able to smoke some bud off of each pheno to see the difference. This was the only one that messed up so I kept it for myself. The good stuff is going to the disabled and vets. For free of course :relieved:

2 Likes

*small likelihood… But you may see it continue flowering all the way through. We are past the summer solstice so light is decreasing ever so slightly all the way until fall equinox. The plant might see this as a sign to just flower now. That’s why most plants will start to flower next month. They all see the light decrease and some take a while to flip over. Like i said its unlikely but possible. I don’t have the space to do my experiment now but next year I’m going to start flowering a few smaller plants indoor a couple weeks before the solstice and transplant them out after it passes. It’s supposed to keep them in flower and finish around late August/early sept

2 Likes

Well…the plant died. I had to go out of town for a while and I left my girlfriend in charge (who has a brown thumb) and she got the nutrients wrong and overfed the everloving shit out of it and fried it to a crisp :cry: it’s alright though, I’m not mad at her. She was very upset with herself and when I got home she ran out to my truck and started crying. She didn’t have the heart to tell me over the phone. Their was no saving it. She’s a really sweet girl, I know it wasn’t on purpose.

2 Likes