Trainwreck Quest

Would love to see a community run at trainwreck, I’d definitely be in !anything I can do to help! Peace!

3 Likes

Hey Bare, It’s been awhile. How you been? Crazy how I just posted an unnamed photo in my intro from one of my last grows many years ago and it happens to be Trainwreck. And from the same source.

Peace from the crypt brother and hope things have been well with you. Undead Toker

5 Likes

cannacrab, The Trainwreck Barefrog mentioned (woodhorse/meduser.ca) is great. It has been one of that breeder’s staple strains since he started back during the original OG days. This particular Trainwreck has been worked and is a solid 90/10 Sativa if I remember right. He has also isolated the indica pheno which he calls seraph and that is a 90/10 indica. There is also a version called “Giant Trainwreck” Another isolated pheno that just grows bigger with no loss of any other characteristics and ideal for outdoor grows.

He has ran a small seedbank for over 15 years. When the original OG shut down in 06 a lot of the breeders went to his site and their stock was available there. BOG, Reeferman, Subcool, Motarebel and a host of others that just kind of faded (or locked) away.

The Trainwreck cut I grew was a cross made by one of those breeder’s that kind of disappeared called CBF… The cross was called “Woodhorse Trainwreck x CBF Trainwreck” with the CBF side being the Woodhorse cut x the original Arcata cut. So basically Woodhorse x Arcata backcrossed to Woodhorse.

Many crosses were made, and are still being made, with the Woodhorse Trainwreck. The original has been out of stock since around 2008-9 but should back next spring along with some others. The Woodhorse Seraph (the isolated indica pheno) is currently available. He may have some crosses available as well.

Peace, Undead Toker

8 Likes

Hola Gang

Thanks UT

I did not realize that Seraph was
the other side of the Trainwreck

I have both may be I should
cross them one day.

Thanks

Bare

6 Likes

Hey no problem Bare.

What gen Seraph do you have? What he currently has are F2’s and I don’t know if he plans on taking them any further. I’ve been nagging him for years to run the Original TW IBL (Chemo too) and he finally broke down, projecting a harvest early next year on both.

Peace, Undead Toker

7 Likes

I would love to get some real train wreck seeds.

3 Likes

Cuts have been taken and she’s going into flower today

8 Likes

This is the other one, quite the runt height wise and not as strong of a main stalk like the other, gonna keep this one in veg till Feb. I just transferred her today from a 1 qt pot to this one

6 Likes

Hola Gnag

That’s what mine look like

Bare

6 Likes

I have Orange Sunshine, Sunshine 4, and maybe Elfsnacks pollen if you want to do some chucking with one of them.

6 Likes

Here’s the tall one 5 weeks into flower

sorry for the quality of pictures, my other phone broke and someone sold me a bunk phone online. I know my mistake

10 Likes

Richard Williams Seed Co. you can find at hemp depot. ca
He has seeds of a Trainwreck and his description of the lineage sounds intriguing. I have a pack that I’d like to pop at some point.

3 Likes

Anybody familiar w the e-32 TW cut?

1 Like

I didn’t get a good look at this until now @dgtxxx - it looks amazing. How does she smoke?

@Badfishy1 I have never heard of it, but would love to hear the details.

2 Likes

MAY be the same as the Arcata TW. What I read seems the TW story is about the same as the OG legend. Ask 10 people, get 10 different myths with true buried in there somewhere

3 Likes

Grew it from s1 seed twenty20 Mendocino breeder arcata version. Very pinesol, nice stretch and buds everywhere plus easy to trim.
I didnt save it sadly but i just germed the last seed so gonna see.
Oct 2020

Baby came up 2day :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Back in the day I had the Arcata Trainwreck and it was a clone only strain and didn’t come in seed form…I made my own cross with it…

3 Likes

I got a collectors pack of 4 strains from Mendo 2020 and the S1 Arcata Cut was included…

:peace_symbol: -

4 Likes

Start 1. They seem uniform from others pics.

3 Likes

:cry:

Dampened over. Maybe it was too old who knows

1 Like