Homemade Strains Thread

Ignore the mess it was an iso area for the pollenations only male sat idol while fem clones got preflowers set then they met.

You have a great attitude, please make sure and tell me how far that gets you.

There are a whole load of people here, who cares about you not giving out one set of seeds? Who cares about your personal vendetta because someone didn’t give you what you want. You’re the one on here with the ingorant attitude.

If you’re from the original og, you definitely don’t act like it. Almost every thread I’ve seen you enter you bring negativity, we aren’t negative people here. Get over yourself, it really makes our threads look trashy.

Oh and being from the old og doesn’t mean anything, a bad attitude is a bad attitude, no matter how long you’ve been around.

6 Likes

I ruffled some feathers when I asked so I’m just gonna stick around for awhile before I start trading…that’s all, I’m not harming anyone…

3 Likes

Now you’re not, but three days ago you were spitting venom about a situation. So yesterday you stopped?

Laying low, accepting and acknowledging you were the way you were, definitely doesn’t come with continuing to spew in other threads about it.

It’s like saying you’re done arguing, yet still yapping while walking away.

Well I’m sorry for my behavior, I didn’t mean to be that way…I’m trying to be a good member and not to upset anyone, I even apologized to Lemon J. For my mistakes…thats all I can do.

5 Likes

This was one of my Arcata Trainwreck cross 17 years ago… this guy had some beans and he grew it out, he got 2 phenos. This was his grow & smoke report.

Fruity at times but almost always with a smell of acetone to it; sounds strange but it smells really good. The very top of this plants main cola also turned an amazing shade of pinkish purple. This coloring doesn’t show up on any other part of the plant, but it’s super pretty. That portion also smells oddly like strawberries… on to the pics… but my camera took mostly BLURRY shots so I only have two good pics to show of this plant… I’ll post dry shots when they’re ready. We’ll see it that bud can maintain it’s pink color or not… I cut down the super tall one (“Si” I think) last weekend and took some new pics. this was one of the taller ones. I’m excited to try this one. I just smoked some of the plant that had the pink top and the acetone smell: it’s not even fully dry yet, let alone cured, and this one is by far the best one yet. It already has a nice taste and strong high…This plant is a lot more fragrant and seems to be way more flavorful than the shorter bushy plant.

The high is solid; can’t complain about that.

I must’ve had these seeds at an auction or for donations …the guy who did a grow & smoke report had this to say…

Good luck with your schrecks. The last two plants I cut down were a very similar phenotype, and that’s the pheno to look for. They were both starting to turn purple and they both smelled of acetone/fruit; it’s an unmistakable smell. It’s still curing, but it’s already a home run. It’s so unique; I really like it a lot.

39 Likes

Couple of nice looking plants yield looks like it should be on the high end also . Worth a second run ?

3 Likes

I also made some Hawaiian Purple Kush crosses for an auction back in the day…

user279641_pic971417_1353455634-1

11 Likes

Well so far 3 males were taken out of the Phototron… Hope I at least get a female Thunder Head and Purple X…all is doing well, just took this picture today.

Thunder Head is Matanuska Thunder Fuck x Block Head.
Purple X is Purple Kush x ?.. I forgot what male pollen I used. Oh well, doesn’t matter b/c I know it will be good.

16 Likes

(Lush x Ghash)x Kashmir 6 weeks or so.

47 Likes

Very nice looking !

1 Like

A few of my homemade strains…

14 Likes

Trying out my new toy…

Matanuska Thunder Head

Unknown

9 Likes

@Stickyjones that looks sticky!

accidental cross , gonna try next round. White runtz open pollenated accidentally when some regular Mac and dosi 33 seeds popped males and were not caught in time. Should be interesting

21 Likes

Very nice! Where’d you get that Kashmir daddy? Also they just released that Lush cross, calling it Passionfruit Hashplant now.

6 Likes

Puff puff pass , some tasty looking flower here, look at those trichs . I can just imagine the terpenes

1 Like

It’s awesome that he released it. The Kashmir is from generic seeds. I haven’t seen any intersex issues but was kinda worried with their whole fiasco of selling intersex seeds.

3 Likes

Outa 9 seeds 3 are males and the rest are females… 2 Purple Kush cross, 3 unkown and 1 MTF cross…
2 of the tallest unknown I’m gonna flower outright. So that leaves me with 2 Purple Kush cross, 1 Unknown and 1 MTF cross to reveg…I’m more excited on my MTF cross, which I’m calling Matanuska Thunder Head.:exploding_head:

Real deal MTF x Blockhead…

19 Likes

Here’s my sour gorilla auto strain as of today
Gave these 2 plants to a friend of
Mine so he would have something to smoke

It’s a good looking plants

20 Likes