Treedawg's New Adventure

Hello @treedawg, please feel free to ask all of the questions needed in here, a lot of people will see and answer. Cool.

This thread i made specially for you.

HppHrvst

6 Likes

good day over grow community.

2 Likes

i’ve never grown with coco myself but i would be willing to bet that a bit of coco in a small container, thoroughly washed should be fine.

Good idea @MadScientist!!

1 Like

I just germinated in paper towels then into 8oz solo cups filled with my coco mix, and transplanted from there in to my smart pots. You could also use rock wool cubes as well.

2 Likes

i water the empty pot, 50/50 coco/perlite, with maybe 500ppm nutrients solution then put the seed 1/8" down lightly covered. i like those lil 3" coco pots so i can plant it whole but i’ve been using 16oz solo cups lately.

2 Likes

up date all seedling lived moved to full sun.

1 Like

1 Like

if you’re using compressed dehydrated coco it might be a good idea to rinse it, i would just use tap water and keep flushing til it runs pretty clear. if you get bagged coco from a decent company it should already be buffered to the correct ph. either way do a quick runoff test first to double check. should be around 5.5-6ish

are you saying a coir pot like this? you don’t rinse it. i don’t ever rinse my coco. you just PH your water before saturating the grow media

yes I am asking about those coir pots?

good day over grow family.

good day over grow family.

1 Like

thanks for joining. i’ve been trying to maintain an awareness in my day about your challenge. it must take at least twice as long to do stuff with one hand, and that’s doing well probably. i’m wondering if you/someone can rig up something like a harness with a spring clamp on a “selfie-stick” or strut to help you rely on your teeth ( :wink: ) less. Seriously.
maybe consider using some modified baby-carrier like a stout “fanny pack” (hey y’all, remember spandex & hypercolor & oakleys? heheh).
magnets!
mechanics use a velcro wristband with magnets to hold lugnuts, and neodymium magnets are really strong.
maybe a cart for grocery shopping could be rigged too(the small ones that old ladies use-- sorry dude, couldn’t think of a better way)

shit. now that thc is slowing down & i gotta go do some other shit.

you have good one too.

c.s

2 Likes

2 Likes

the other thought i had was just giving you my cell # but let’s wait a while for that.
nothing personal, just a typical paranoid here. :wink:

1 Like

i’ve had injuries before where i couldn’t use one hand so i remember that much, hell, i fight with my clothes with both! :wink: ttyl

1 Like

Do you have access to a well stocked grow shop?

have no question as of now I am neck deep outdoor grow I know what I am doing their.

1 Like