TresBundles' Grow Journal

your ladies are looking fantastic @tresbundles . i wish i had room to try them out. the only og’er i can think off of the top of my head who might be able to run anything right now is @Limeflavouredheadbut . it seems like something he might like as well.

2 Likes

Subbed for this. Some tasty looking plants here bro

1 Like

I’d offer to take a few but have no clue as to when I’d get to them .

4 Likes

hello @highminwin thanx for thinkin of me mate my stable is very full at the moment :smirk:

those plants do look really rather nice top job @tresbundles :smiley:

ps i dont think there is a plant on the planet i dont like :thinking: maybe triffids :astonished:

~lime~

2 Likes

thanks, buddy. I’m also still pretty new myself so I’m just happy they aren’t dead lol. I’m finally past the overwatering stage! :rofl:

Thank you kindly. The Logcake is crazy Kushy lemony floral, even the young tester buds are delicious!

Thanks, lime! I appreciate everyone stopping through.There isn’t much traffic through here so I may do better to offer the beans on the FSFC thread. :partying_face:
Happy Fathers Day all! :man_dancing: :man_farmer:

4 Likes

Thank you for giving a buck and suppling 10 meals for those in need. Excellent grow journal, informative and great pictures.

12 Likes

I’ve neglected my garden and my journal lately. I’m just getting over having Covid for the first time and I’m a bit of a baby when I’m sick lol.
I’ve been trying to keep busy, catch up on some threads and just ride out the funk.
On with the updates I suppose! :man_farmer: :man_dancing:

Here’s a group shot of my overloaded tent at day 38 of flower. I’ve been slacking on the defoliation, it’s hard to get under the scrog lately.

Platinum Lemon Cherry Gelato, it smells amazing already. :arrow_double_up:

MemberBerry Rbx1 , the plant in the second photo is about a week ahead. :arrow_double_up:

Mastodon Kush looking a little crispy :arrow_double_up:

Skeet Skeet x Afghan :arrow_double_up:
Thanks for stopping in and sorry for the slow updates, I’ve got some cool things in veg. that I want to share. I’ll be updating soon. :man_dancing: :man_farmer:

14 Likes

Tagging in way late but WOW nice journal :metal: :metal: :metal:

3 Likes

Thanks @ColeLennon ! welcome to my messy garden lol :crazy_face: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Man this is a nice grow so many nice strains! Especially that member berry :yum: I haven’t heard of half of them but their pedigree speaks for themselves, keep up the great job man very impressed :clap:

3 Likes

Thanks for the kind words and the love. :green_heart: That memberberries has such a unique perfume-y berry smell that my cousin who doesn’t smoke took a whiff and asked “Wait, this is weed?”

3 Likes

Fair dinkum mate :ok_hand: that has me even more intrigued! Sounds like a phenomenal strain bro, where did you pick them up from man? That’s such a cool reaction from your cuz​:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

I got those from Brotanical Gardens, they have lots of Ethos stuff that I’ve enjoyed.
https://brotanicalgardens.com/shop/all-products/ethos-memberberry-rbx/
I’d like to get a pack of Jordan of the Island’s Skunk Berry which was the mom to this strain.

@Cranio If I can figure out postage to Australia I can send you a few crosses I’ve made with my momma plant if at all interested. :man_farmer: :blush:

7 Likes

Oh wow ! Yeah those girls look awesome! Thank you for the link haha
I’ll definitely be back to see the results and hopefully a smoke test :laughing:

1 Like

Grow looks great man, bunch of nice buds!

1 Like

Day 47 of flower update, not a huge amount of change besides bulking up a bit. I chopped the tops from the Member Berry in the rear, and spread it a bit to get some light to the bottoms.

:arrow_double_up:Copycat Platinum Lemon Cherry Gelato S1. :arrow_double_up:
We got these seeds from an auction and I’m pretty glad we didn’t pay what people are asking for them. They smell amazingly funky, but had a few balls in early flower.

:arrow_double_up: Ethos Member Berry Rbx :arrow_double_up:
Smells like Blueberry Play-Doh! this is the 4th clone I’ve flowered, but I potted it up much earlier than I usually do and it definitely payed off with bigger buds and thicker stems.

:arrow_double_up: Mastodon Kush given by @anon20530495 :arrow_double_up:
This lady is huge! It doesn’t like my flower nutrients, but I’m not worried. Stacking up and getting solid colas.

:arrow_double_up: Logcake # 11 second run by yours truly :arrow_double_up:
Not the fruitiest pheno of them, but the gas and lemony terps are just about where I want them. I’m vegging # 12 thru 15 now to see what else comes from these seeds. :heart_eyes:

:arrow_double_up: Member Berry RBx :arrow_double_up: Clone Momma about 9 months old, at day 55 of flower. Her stalk kinda reminds me of a birch tree.

That’s all I have for now. :shushing_face: except for a few surprises in the Veg room. :fire:
Will update soon! Thanks for stopping in and I hope you all stay healthy and happy. :parasol_on_ground:

17 Likes

Man, I miss palm trees! But when I was in the south I missed the mountains up here in NY, guess I can’t have it all! :palm_tree: / :mountain_snow: Thanks for stopping in bud!

2 Likes

I don’t know how u missed this bro I didn’t get an alert! That would be really kind of you brother,:facepunch:

1 Like

@Cranio Hey bud no worries, I’ll look to see what it’ll take to ship them (probably just an international stamp) give me about a week and I’ll send you out some stuff! :partying_face:
I made a few Member Berry x Florida strawberry fems, and I’m waiting on the lowers of this round to see how many Member Berry x Sour Bubble seeds I get.

3 Likes

@tresbundles sounds fantastic bro! Sounds awesome :ok_hand: I’ll pm you and see if there’s anything I can do for you or help out with :facepunch:

2 Likes