TrevorLahey's Trailer Park 2020

Hey Brother. I’ve ran “Hempys” in part cups 16 oz size no issues and up to 3gal in size. Lovez me some hempies.

4 Likes

Sure, but way I see it there comes a point when the pot is so small that it has to be topped up every day and loses some of its benefits vs a drip or flood system which are geared towards that sort of thing.

It could definitely work though in a system like mine, and bring with it benefits like being able to potentially return to reservoir once again, as well as pretty much no surface algae and mold. Maybe worth trying someday as I’m always up for experimenting.

3 Likes

Chopped this final PRxCD today, probably was my biggest yielder this round, very impressed.

I let her run nice and long and she gave a me a ton of huge, dense buds!!

The other tent, well, let’s just say it’s a little crowded in there…

19 Likes

Beautiful fruit sir @TrevorLahey

4 Likes

Meaty Beaty Big and Bouncy!!
:sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Defoliated a TON of junk from below the canopy today, and did a bunch of training. Going to wait a couple days and thin the top out some more. This tent truly is overgrown.

Getting things set up in the other tents, too. Going to start a new 2021 thread for it, though, and kick things off with a side-by-side experiment. Stay tuned.

14 Likes

They certainly needed thinking out, that was pretty dense in there.

Keep us posted and remember to put a link to your new thread at the bottom of this one :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

That’s it for 2020, head on over to the 2021 thread to see what’s in store for this year!

4 Likes

Glad you’re back brother! I’m subd and psyched! I’ll bring some Dr. Pepper and a few blunts.

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face::mask::chile:

5 Likes