Triangle Kush and her crosses (What's your favorite flavor?)

Solid stems on those bro👏

4 Likes

Triangle Kush x '88 G13/Hashplant

Got all sorts of pictures on my thread.

14 Likes

Here’s my Triangle Kush S1 going. They are in a 20 gallon pot and I just threw them into flower. We will see how this turns out. The structure is very Triangle from the pictures I have seen online. They are happy in the big pot.

19 Likes

I have only had Black Triangle to smoke since about October. If I can smoke a strain that long and it still can take me down…I mean…you have to watch it. Low sleep and too much Black Triangle will end in sleep.
I promised myself after not buying 2 packs of Goji OG. Never again. If a strain speaks to me…I’m buying extra. I would love to have 2 unopened packs of Goji right now. I have been seeing it everywhere(in two Vegas dispensaries and on forums) and I think it will be hot in the future. I recently bought another pack of SSDD making 2.5 packs in my stock.
Soooo… I bought 2 more packs of Black Triangle.

And…popped the rest of my pack.

27 Likes

Good advice. When B was on the Potcast and said the Snow Lotus male was retired I jumped on a pack of the Goji. I regretted not grabbing two or three, but couldn’t at the time. When he dropped the Strawberry Goji I didn’t hesitate to grab two packs immediately. It’s still 50% Nepali OG—only with 25% Snow Lotus and 25% Instant Karma.

I eventually plan to work the Strawberry Goji line down to f3 or f4 and take it to a selection form a large pool of F2 Goji OG (whenever I get around to making those, that is), which should make for a pretty stable Strawberry Goji line that I can then select the best from a seemingly infinite number of seeds.

Anyway, a little off track there. Point is, this is great advice.

In general I think people spread themselves too thin when buying seeds, anyway. I’d rather have ten packs of one strain then a single 10-pack of ten strains. Better chance to find something special in the line you’re most interested in.

15 Likes

i have an unopened pack of goji og :eyes: i grew a cross with goji in it and it was probably the best strain i’ve grown so far (bodhi tree by @LED_Seedz) altho as i’ve never grown goji i can’t say if it leaned that way or not

14 Likes

Im jealous!

3 Likes

Curious if anyone has grown out the Black Triangle x SSDD from Bodhi?

10 Likes

When are your plans to pop that? Would you be interested in shipping some pollen? I’m trying to throw together a mass “Goji OG” pop. Where multiple growers pop Goji seeds and ship bags of pollen to each other. I have 5 seeds from the original and about 50 F2’s. I feel like if we work together and make seeds, we can double or triple the genetic possibilities for everyone who has a Goji pack.

Personally, I think we need to be exchanging male pollen and fem pollen more often on the forum. It’s so easy.

No. I just bought a pack of Love Triangle and Nikah, but if you cannot find Black Triangle… I may do a Black Triangle seed run next year. I have 4 unopened packs now…lol.
That does not include these 6 I just popped and my current clone from the first 5 seeds I popped.

20 Likes

Four packs damn lol! So you’re saying you like the Black Triangle? Nikah sounded awesome. Now you’re making want to pick up doubles of a few strains. The addiction is real lmao!

I have both Black Triangle and Black Triangle x SSDD. I was just curious if anyone had grown out the Black Triangle x SSDD. I also have quite a few Goji OG F2’s, but no originals. Wish I would have bought more packs of those. :v:

8 Likes

Everyday I wake up with Goji regret. I think I bought two packs…one Goji OG and some other strain…why not two Goji’s?!

7 Likes

I bought a pack right when it came out. It had a really unique smell and taste, great high. I really enjoyed it. Wish I would have kept a pack. I might have to dig through my F2’s. :thinking:

6 Likes

I just ran Bodhi Tree, ran into a little stress and ended up with a few beans! also happened to the Black Domina, Durbanf3 and the Tk/NL5/Haze! Happy mishap!! not enough seeds to ruin the crop but enough to keep me busy down the road!!

4 Likes

That Tk/NL5/Haze is on my list. What kind of smells you get out of that?

6 Likes

Myrcene dominant and just covered in frost.
My first time ever with it, so no context but it’s fire as far as i can tell.

7 Likes

Nice looking Triangle Kush S1 leaf. I’ve been thinking about starting a project we these different plants and seeds. Just figuring out what I want to do. I like what @Tonygreen did with his GG#4 project.

Maybe I’ll head in that direction. I just pulled out Marijuana Botany and read it again. So much information in there on breeding I think we overlook. Hard to believe that book was originally wrote in 1981, years ahead of his time.

25 Likes

look, here some pictures my love triangle:

14 Likes

Looks just like the leaves on my Tk/Jew gold cross.

4 Likes

Have you had the Kosher Kush by itself?
Edit: that is the Jew Gold correct?

3 Likes

Yes I have , it has a very unique terp profile and actually shines like gold after about a 8mnth cure, but super lanky plant with tiny popcorn buds, this looks to be a much better growth structure so far.

8 Likes