Triangle Kush and her crosses (What's your favorite flavor?)

Beauty! I have a pack of those to run too.
Also got a pack of ghost og x 88g13hp. It should be very similar to black triangle.

8 Likes

Florida gold , lightly impregnated by a f3 platinum pineapple.

27 Likes

I have the love triangle (tk x snowlotus). does anyone know anything about?

8 Likes

Years ago I had a friend find a good pheno of straight up TK. Extremely tasty and very potent. We ran them with Stardog and to be honest both of us liked TK better by a margin. Power was equivalent but TK has an amazing terp profile as 50 would say. Had a hurricane here knocked out power for 15 days…we both lost the plant . Not sure where he got the plant seeds or from a cut thinking it was a cut

10 Likes

Ive never found a lot of info on it. I have a pack to pop too

6 Likes

I’ve been wondering the same thing. IMO, I feel like the Snow Lotus would “mute” some of the heavy terps that Triangle has. Maybe make it more bland or smooth in a way. Also it should make it lean more sativa?
I don’t know but I am close to pulling the trigger on either those or Nikah (TK x OMG). I am leaning Nikah because of the OMG. I’ve liked Mama Ghana since I first popped Cherry Queen. Really throws the frost.

Yeah, I would love to get the original. I have a buddy in the grow business who can get his hands on some high end clones. I should ask.

That’s interesting because Nspecta from CSI Humboldt found a Ghost OG pheno in the Triangle S1’s. If you go to his IG you can see it. So it should be very similar. I really like the 88g13hp. That and the OMG are some of my favorite from Bodhi. I’m glad he went in the direction of resin production.

11 Likes

Solid stems on those bro👏

4 Likes

Triangle Kush x '88 G13/Hashplant

Got all sorts of pictures on my thread.

14 Likes

Here’s my Triangle Kush S1 going. They are in a 20 gallon pot and I just threw them into flower. We will see how this turns out. The structure is very Triangle from the pictures I have seen online. They are happy in the big pot.

19 Likes

I have only had Black Triangle to smoke since about October. If I can smoke a strain that long and it still can take me down…I mean…you have to watch it. Low sleep and too much Black Triangle will end in sleep.
I promised myself after not buying 2 packs of Goji OG. Never again. If a strain speaks to me…I’m buying extra. I would love to have 2 unopened packs of Goji right now. I have been seeing it everywhere(in two Vegas dispensaries and on forums) and I think it will be hot in the future. I recently bought another pack of SSDD making 2.5 packs in my stock.
Soooo… I bought 2 more packs of Black Triangle.

And…popped the rest of my pack.

27 Likes

Good advice. When B was on the Potcast and said the Snow Lotus male was retired I jumped on a pack of the Goji. I regretted not grabbing two or three, but couldn’t at the time. When he dropped the Strawberry Goji I didn’t hesitate to grab two packs immediately. It’s still 50% Nepali OG—only with 25% Snow Lotus and 25% Instant Karma.

I eventually plan to work the Strawberry Goji line down to f3 or f4 and take it to a selection form a large pool of F2 Goji OG (whenever I get around to making those, that is), which should make for a pretty stable Strawberry Goji line that I can then select the best from a seemingly infinite number of seeds.

Anyway, a little off track there. Point is, this is great advice.

In general I think people spread themselves too thin when buying seeds, anyway. I’d rather have ten packs of one strain then a single 10-pack of ten strains. Better chance to find something special in the line you’re most interested in.

15 Likes

i have an unopened pack of goji og :eyes: i grew a cross with goji in it and it was probably the best strain i’ve grown so far (bodhi tree by @LED_Seedz) altho as i’ve never grown goji i can’t say if it leaned that way or not

14 Likes

Im jealous!

3 Likes

Curious if anyone has grown out the Black Triangle x SSDD from Bodhi?

10 Likes

When are your plans to pop that? Would you be interested in shipping some pollen? I’m trying to throw together a mass “Goji OG” pop. Where multiple growers pop Goji seeds and ship bags of pollen to each other. I have 5 seeds from the original and about 50 F2’s. I feel like if we work together and make seeds, we can double or triple the genetic possibilities for everyone who has a Goji pack.

Personally, I think we need to be exchanging male pollen and fem pollen more often on the forum. It’s so easy.

No. I just bought a pack of Love Triangle and Nikah, but if you cannot find Black Triangle… I may do a Black Triangle seed run next year. I have 4 unopened packs now…lol.
That does not include these 6 I just popped and my current clone from the first 5 seeds I popped.

20 Likes

Four packs damn lol! So you’re saying you like the Black Triangle? Nikah sounded awesome. Now you’re making want to pick up doubles of a few strains. The addiction is real lmao!

I have both Black Triangle and Black Triangle x SSDD. I was just curious if anyone had grown out the Black Triangle x SSDD. I also have quite a few Goji OG F2’s, but no originals. Wish I would have bought more packs of those. :v:

8 Likes

Everyday I wake up with Goji regret. I think I bought two packs…one Goji OG and some other strain…why not two Goji’s?!

7 Likes

I bought a pack right when it came out. It had a really unique smell and taste, great high. I really enjoyed it. Wish I would have kept a pack. I might have to dig through my F2’s. :thinking:

6 Likes

I just ran Bodhi Tree, ran into a little stress and ended up with a few beans! also happened to the Black Domina, Durbanf3 and the Tk/NL5/Haze! Happy mishap!! not enough seeds to ruin the crop but enough to keep me busy down the road!!

4 Likes

That Tk/NL5/Haze is on my list. What kind of smells you get out of that?

6 Likes