Triangle Kush and her crosses (What's your favorite flavor?)

Here’s my Triangle Kush S1 going. They are in a 20 gallon pot and I just threw them into flower. We will see how this turns out. The structure is very Triangle from the pictures I have seen online. They are happy in the big pot.

19 Likes

I have only had Black Triangle to smoke since about October. If I can smoke a strain that long and it still can take me down…I mean…you have to watch it. Low sleep and too much Black Triangle will end in sleep.
I promised myself after not buying 2 packs of Goji OG. Never again. If a strain speaks to me…I’m buying extra. I would love to have 2 unopened packs of Goji right now. I have been seeing it everywhere(in two Vegas dispensaries and on forums) and I think it will be hot in the future. I recently bought another pack of SSDD making 2.5 packs in my stock.
Soooo… I bought 2 more packs of Black Triangle.

And…popped the rest of my pack.

27 Likes

Good advice. When B was on the Potcast and said the Snow Lotus male was retired I jumped on a pack of the Goji. I regretted not grabbing two or three, but couldn’t at the time. When he dropped the Strawberry Goji I didn’t hesitate to grab two packs immediately. It’s still 50% Nepali OG—only with 25% Snow Lotus and 25% Instant Karma.

I eventually plan to work the Strawberry Goji line down to f3 or f4 and take it to a selection form a large pool of F2 Goji OG (whenever I get around to making those, that is), which should make for a pretty stable Strawberry Goji line that I can then select the best from a seemingly infinite number of seeds.

Anyway, a little off track there. Point is, this is great advice.

In general I think people spread themselves too thin when buying seeds, anyway. I’d rather have ten packs of one strain then a single 10-pack of ten strains. Better chance to find something special in the line you’re most interested in.

15 Likes

i have an unopened pack of goji og :eyes: i grew a cross with goji in it and it was probably the best strain i’ve grown so far (bodhi tree by @LED_Seedz) altho as i’ve never grown goji i can’t say if it leaned that way or not

14 Likes

Im jealous!

3 Likes

Curious if anyone has grown out the Black Triangle x SSDD from Bodhi?

10 Likes

When are your plans to pop that? Would you be interested in shipping some pollen? I’m trying to throw together a mass “Goji OG” pop. Where multiple growers pop Goji seeds and ship bags of pollen to each other. I have 5 seeds from the original and about 50 F2’s. I feel like if we work together and make seeds, we can double or triple the genetic possibilities for everyone who has a Goji pack.

Personally, I think we need to be exchanging male pollen and fem pollen more often on the forum. It’s so easy.

No. I just bought a pack of Love Triangle and Nikah, but if you cannot find Black Triangle… I may do a Black Triangle seed run next year. I have 4 unopened packs now…lol.
That does not include these 6 I just popped and my current clone from the first 5 seeds I popped.

20 Likes

Four packs damn lol! So you’re saying you like the Black Triangle? Nikah sounded awesome. Now you’re making want to pick up doubles of a few strains. The addiction is real lmao!

I have both Black Triangle and Black Triangle x SSDD. I was just curious if anyone had grown out the Black Triangle x SSDD. I also have quite a few Goji OG F2’s, but no originals. Wish I would have bought more packs of those. :v:

8 Likes

Everyday I wake up with Goji regret. I think I bought two packs…one Goji OG and some other strain…why not two Goji’s?!

7 Likes

I bought a pack right when it came out. It had a really unique smell and taste, great high. I really enjoyed it. Wish I would have kept a pack. I might have to dig through my F2’s. :thinking:

6 Likes

I just ran Bodhi Tree, ran into a little stress and ended up with a few beans! also happened to the Black Domina, Durbanf3 and the Tk/NL5/Haze! Happy mishap!! not enough seeds to ruin the crop but enough to keep me busy down the road!!

4 Likes

That Tk/NL5/Haze is on my list. What kind of smells you get out of that?

6 Likes

Myrcene dominant and just covered in frost.
My first time ever with it, so no context but it’s fire as far as i can tell.

7 Likes

Nice looking Triangle Kush S1 leaf. I’ve been thinking about starting a project we these different plants and seeds. Just figuring out what I want to do. I like what @Tonygreen did with his GG#4 project.

Maybe I’ll head in that direction. I just pulled out Marijuana Botany and read it again. So much information in there on breeding I think we overlook. Hard to believe that book was originally wrote in 1981, years ahead of his time.

25 Likes

look, here some pictures my love triangle:

14 Likes

Looks just like the leaves on my Tk/Jew gold cross.

4 Likes

Have you had the Kosher Kush by itself?
Edit: that is the Jew Gold correct?

3 Likes

Yes I have , it has a very unique terp profile and actually shines like gold after about a 8mnth cure, but super lanky plant with tiny popcorn buds, this looks to be a much better growth structure so far.

8 Likes

What were your thoughts on the Love Triangle?

4 Likes

To tell the truth it has only a few weeks, I germinated 4 I will clone and then I will pray to have some male and female plants, make lots of seeds to guarantee that I will not lose the genetics here it is really difficult to get fresh bodhi beans.

what I know about her is what’s in GLG:

" Description

Love Triangle

These cannabis see have their own subtle differences. No real lemon berry twang like the goji og, but a full range of really unique phenos, from plumeria og modules. The favourite pheno was as frosty as the snowlotus clone, with massive OG like nugs, and the most amazing wild cherry playdoh pepper chem Kush aroma, with huge glistening stalked trichomes. The
mother tk or triangle Kush is the rare infamous 90’s era Florida og cut, that is considered one of the strongest and most abundant of the OG’s. the poppa is snowlotus (afgooey x blockhead (p19dom)) upping the yield and frost while preserving the traits of the mother cut. If you like digging in the genetic treasure chest for special ladies, this is a great line to explore with enough variation to please any palette, and the potency to immobilize even the seasoned dankster."
some pics:

23 Likes