Triangle Kush and her crosses (What's your favorite flavor?)

Hmmm thatd be killer if it flowers early outside.

I believe you want to veg on 24hr light to achieve early outdoor flowering.
Im going to run nigerian nightmare indoor this yr and do some testing to try to find an early pheno. Might have to look at Ancient og as well

6 Likes

I’m surprised we haven’t seen any Ancient OG crosses from Bohdi I know he just did a collab with Green Bohdi were they used an Ancient OG father crossed to bunch of clone for outdoor stuff. They must be pretty good because they weren’t in stock very long at all. Just my opinion but Ancient OG is a very special line if I was you I do a open pollination make a shit ton of shit seed to have in the vault.

7 Likes

Hi Craigson! Curious if you know which Hindu Kush you have from Irazznig? I bet both the Old School Hindu and LA Pure Kush will be amazing! How do you like the Golden Triangle? I was bummed I missed out on those. :v:

3 Likes

Im not positive on the hindu, i got em second hand off a guy on IG.

My golden triangles and black triangles are at day 57 today. Lettin the earliest ones go another wk

5 Likes

Are you trying to make your own Kush/og or are you just searching for keepers amoungst your packs?

2 Likes

Little of both.
No set plan. Just poppin n chuckin kinda. Will give out free testers along the way.

9 Likes

Right on! I’m assuming irazznig is selling the same ones as landracemafia. Was wondering if you had some of the same hindu kushes I do. You can’t go wrong with that line up! Can’t wait to hear what you think of the golden triangle.

2 Likes

Well when you need a crash test dummy my inbox is always open :smirk:

2 Likes

I might Pull the trigger and buy a tk clone here too. 250usd though and I have so much potential in seed form. Hmmm

6 Likes

Depending on the cut, it would be something I would consider! :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s the purpose of the TK clone above. Making great seed. That’s a TK cut. No S1 after it.

4 Likes

So I’ve never grown/smoked Triangle Kush that I know of, what would you guys say are the nice things about the strain?

Is it the effect or the terps or?

4 Likes

Pretty nsure it’s up here already

1 Like

Id assume so but you dont really see it in dispos or ppl growin her. I dont anyway.

1 Like

Well I have Canadian made Triangle Pebbles and Triangle Cake so I am pretty sure I can sniff it out , give me a bit and I’ll see what I can swing

2 Likes

I’m waiting on some triangle s1 from csi, and then I’ll probably pop a few swamp gas bx to along with the blk swamp gas that’s going in flower. Swamp gas is triangle kush ×sfvbx, and blk swamp gas is blk triangle ×swamp gas. Hopefully soon there’s plenty of triangle around.

7 Likes

Did you get any cool free stuff? He always has the most interesting freebies.

I put two of the 3pk of Hong Kong phooey in paper towels yesterday…got those with the zkittles s1. Now that I think about it…Hong Kong phooey is dogshit × old family purple/t1000. Which is triangle kush ×purple urkle.

3 Likes

Yeah I got Hong Kong Phooey too. I got one freebie called “The Big Screwup”. Looks like they got the moms screwed up. LOL

2 Likes

Hopefully something good is with the triangle s1

1 Like