Triangle Kush and her crosses (What's your favorite flavor?)

Myrcene dominant and just covered in frost.
My first time ever with it, so no context but it’s fire as far as i can tell.

7 Likes

Nice looking Triangle Kush S1 leaf. I’ve been thinking about starting a project we these different plants and seeds. Just figuring out what I want to do. I like what @Tonygreen did with his GG#4 project.

Maybe I’ll head in that direction. I just pulled out Marijuana Botany and read it again. So much information in there on breeding I think we overlook. Hard to believe that book was originally wrote in 1981, years ahead of his time.

25 Likes

look, here some pictures my love triangle:

14 Likes

Looks just like the leaves on my Tk/Jew gold cross.

4 Likes

Have you had the Kosher Kush by itself?
Edit: that is the Jew Gold correct?

3 Likes

Yes I have , it has a very unique terp profile and actually shines like gold after about a 8mnth cure, but super lanky plant with tiny popcorn buds, this looks to be a much better growth structure so far.

8 Likes

What were your thoughts on the Love Triangle?

4 Likes

To tell the truth it has only a few weeks, I germinated 4 I will clone and then I will pray to have some male and female plants, make lots of seeds to guarantee that I will not lose the genetics here it is really difficult to get fresh bodhi beans.

what I know about her is what’s in GLG:

" Description

Love Triangle

These cannabis see have their own subtle differences. No real lemon berry twang like the goji og, but a full range of really unique phenos, from plumeria og modules. The favourite pheno was as frosty as the snowlotus clone, with massive OG like nugs, and the most amazing wild cherry playdoh pepper chem Kush aroma, with huge glistening stalked trichomes. The
mother tk or triangle Kush is the rare infamous 90’s era Florida og cut, that is considered one of the strongest and most abundant of the OG’s. the poppa is snowlotus (afgooey x blockhead (p19dom)) upping the yield and frost while preserving the traits of the mother cut. If you like digging in the genetic treasure chest for special ladies, this is a great line to explore with enough variation to please any palette, and the potency to immobilize even the seasoned dankster."
some pics:

23 Likes

Triangle Kush S1. Put into flower over two weeks ago.

edit: if she looks a little down…it’s because she just got a TM7 foliar. And lights were off.

18 Likes

Few of these golden triangles look exceptional so far. Huge calyxes and gonna be good yielders. A couple black triangle f2s look like killers too but theyre smaler calyx single cola plants for the most part. Going to run them again topped and swap sides of the bed before I choose keeper(s). Pics are all golden triangles.

32 Likes

I just got a pack of spirit train and love triangle. Was gonna do the ST next but think I want an indica so love triangle gonna be next. Will be following along intently!

10 Likes

Those look amazing. Great job man.

3 Likes

Cannaventure’s Las Vegas Triangle Kush or “LVTK” is supposed to be pretty awesome. It’s the dude’s flagship strain of sorts. Las Vegas Lemon Skunk x Triangle Kush.

Been eyeing it a while now, it’s on sale right too… Just have too many other beans right now.

If the CV plants I’m growing now come out well, I think that’s the one I’ll be after next.

6 Likes

I’m currently thinking about doing some TK crosses. I was looking at swapping pollen with Goji OG. I’m sure there would be some nice OG plants. I also have a lot of Black Triangle plants. These would make some amazing “Triangle Seeds” if crossed with my TK.

What are your thoughts? We will see what the original will compare to my BT plants I’ve grown.

13 Likes

I have some Goji pollen you can use on some TK. But it looks like you were saying TK pollen on a Goji female , either way sounds good.

18 Likes

Oh yeah for sure. I’m throwing TK into flower here in a week or so. I’ll let you know. This is the real deal so it should make amazing crosses no matter what. I have 4 BT males right now going into flower. TK x BT sounds fun for a seed give away. Especially for people trying to get something really close to the real TK.

In the BT you can see at least two different pheno’s…Triangle leaners have a classic OG look tall and lanky…88 G13HP has that short hashplant look.

Here are two BT females plants in a 20-gallon pot. Both completely different structure. In the four males they are split 50% between these two looks.

So, in theory we could make an incumbent TK line like Tonygreen’s GG#4 or…make something close that contains the stretch of the TK. Just stuff I’m thinking about. Not necessarily going to do this!

14 Likes

I like the way you think. BT and TK I think you can’t go wrong with those two.

8 Likes

Oh what to run next on my kush/og hunt? Gonna keep crossing everything haha just chuckin away.
Will propbably have keepers of these females to use too: Death Bubba, Golden Triangle(+pollen), Black Triangle(+pollen)

• Love Triangle
  • TK x Iraq
  • Ancient OG
  • Goji OG
  • Old school Hindu
  • Hindu kush - irazznig
  • Hindu kush
  • OGers
  • Spirit Hashplant
  • Nikah
  • Thousand Oaks
  • Tigers milk
  • Narkush
  • Hazeman LA Pure kush
  • Reserva Kosher Kush fems
18 Likes

Still salty about that TK x Iraq…had that in the cart and was out of stock once I went to checkout…GLG.

I like that or Ancient OG. I almost bought a new pack of Ancient OG last week in an auction. Forgot and lost the bid.

I did get one more pack of Goji recently…it was on of those 12 seed Bodhi packs! So I have 17 Goji beans in their original packs total now. That would be a fun one.

11 Likes

^^^ what he said ancient OG is something special. I have heard it finishes early August outside if you get them out early enough. Tigers milk sounds good shit their all good.

4 Likes