Trick to making good fems

Sounds like you already figured “The Trick” out…
Keep rockin!

1 Like

People that make fems from good regular seeds usually make more stable fems. I myself just like regular seeds. And I’ve given away hundreds of fems. But I’m slower to give away regulars. And even though I have enough great regular seeds I’m often attracted to someone’s well proven regular seeds.

2 Likes

I pass for a multi-quote wall of text. Enough proofs of what i defend hardly in all the contradictions i’m reading about the building blocks of good fems here ^^

But true gems in term of tricks to produce better grade of fems, i stay Coubertin in the fiber.

Selection is luck… selection is favoring what is pleasing to our sight and touch and sense of smell… the basic senses are lying to you and we rely on luck to have the right dna combo.

Selections becomes science when we think outside the hot box. When hallucinations of a oasis stare back at you.

We keep looking at the sky for rain when water was under our feet all along :wink:

2 Likes

Me and @Mithridate have had many Heart to hearts on this Discussion.Herm traits being erased might not be such a good thing i know inwill recieve some burn from this but hear me out.I have beans that came from things that had slight intersex traits and the progeny that comes off them produces around 75 percent female ratio to 25 percent male from males that show slight feminine traits of those males around 25 percent will have a slight intersex trait.The Female beans are virtually immune to herming i have some i light tourtured messing with the lights every day tent flap half open during dark with a full 24 hour light run in the same room i watered those with Ice water every watering not one herm.I was even thinking about putting a Mariah Carey Christmas album on 24 hr loop but i would have tonlisten to that shit when i checked them out so that was no bueno

4 Likes

Yeah the light hermie thing has a role in fixing favorable traits more easily… I get hermie has a bad wrap but think it’s highly misunderstood…

LOVE bog lifesaver… you can inbreed monsters whichever way you choose from that line… but I also seen the most confused good for nothing plants in that line…

2 Likes

I’ve seen your Red Strain. She’s impressive.

1 Like

I have a general question. Is the pollen from an S1 worth saving? The reason I ask is because I believe it probably has trichs mixed in with it and I wasn’t sure if it would keep or not. I am really new to chucking, so forgive my ignorance.

It’s very impressive weed to smoke. And passed every stress test I know.

1 Like