Trippyhippy's 2019 outdoor and greenhouse grow

further update on the fresian dew. the bastard went hermie on me.
son bitch.it will die today.

2 Likes

Damn man, sorry to hear about the ā€œconfusedā€ one.

3 Likes

just a few shots from the greenhouse. this is a blueberry thatā€™s been topped.
next is blueberry cough crossed with an unknown from last year. starting to narrow down who the culprit was as this is way more sativalike than itā€™s mother.

this is quebec gold express. it was a rescue from the ground plot. it was getting badly shaded out ,so i put it in a pot in the greenhouse.the outside ones are much bigger ,but they were to begin with as well. everythingā€™s starting to bud up nicely now.
next up is blueberry cough. i pulled the branches apart for airflow.actually ivā€™e done this on all my plants but a few .had to install 4 fans in here to keep airflow going and doors open .

next up is cbd blueberry. turned out to be a beautifully structured plant. first time growing it. it was too big to get the whole thing in the picture, but hereā€™s the business end of it.
this is the timewarp line .
then a group shot.

thatā€™s it for this week . iā€™ll get some shots of the outdoor girls soon . just waiting on the remnants of a tropical storm to blow through tonite so have to prepare today and tie some plants down and branches up .not supposed to be really bad so should be fine.guess iā€™ll know soon .

8 Likes

If you are on speaking terms with Dorian ask her to make a right hand turn, please.

Nice looking plants, @trippyhippy.

6 Likes

Nice show, Trippyā€¦

4 Likes

Sexy ladies!!! That Timewarp is looking stellar!!

3 Likes

Jealous of that lovely greenhouse! Girls are looking great and will surely appreciate the shelter from the incoming storm!

3 Likes

the last pic shows some defoliation of lower portions of branches :thumbsup: :wind_blowing_face:
would you/can you thin out more? My larger plants are a real nightmare in this regardā€¦(could prune all day). :sweat_smile:

nice place. :slight_smile:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Welcome and beautiful photos!!!

2 Likes

@cannabissequoia yes ,the defoliation is an ongoing process. the ones that have
been in the greenhouse the longest have the most removed.i try to use a graduated
system to remove them a little at a time so as not to shock them.iā€™ll be alot more aggresive in the next week picking them off. gotta tackle those cbd blueberry soon ,alot of leaf on both them.
thanks for the replies all! oh the tropical storm turned out to be nothing more than a rain storm which we needed badly anyway.

5 Likes

:thinking: Excellent & good point. Very similar to my lazy & crazy procrastination technique. :smile: :blush: heheh

Funny how that worksā€¦

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Leaf hoppers this year where I am are intense as well. They are just sitting on my window screens.

3 Likes

just an update. i have done alot of defoliation and tying branches apart for airflow
this week and i think itā€™ll make a big difference in the next few weeks in keeping
mold at bay.took some shots of the outside girls this time as well.these are the quebec gold express. new for this year, they are looking like the description said,which is 45-55 days flowering and mold resistant .the amount of budding sites on these is amazing.time will tell if it works as planned.
next is island sweet skunk x blueberry that will never finish outside .only plant not budding yet.
definately indoor only.
next is two timewarp that are budding nicely.
and the other one in this patch is m39 x granddaddy purple. freebie with the qgc.its starting to bud and if we get a good fall might finish.
next is three of blueberry cough. its budding nicely and the best of this indica is it doesnā€™t seem to get bud rot. it will get pm inside but outdoor no mold.
this is seeds i won and thought iā€™d start a mom for indoor but have changed my mind
as they are reaching for the moon.youā€™d have to really clip these to keep them short enough to grow indoor they are m10 x ecsd. might be great weed but a wee bit stretchy.
and thatā€™s after topping. next up is purple kush . last year for this one .
just too tall and lanky, and there is better weed out there, so why bother.next is the cbd blueberry.this one is a freak of nature . huge plant that
should have been in a much bigger bucket or the ground.well i defoliated quite a bit and tied some branches apart . moved it away from the side of the greenhouse into the middle more. seems if youā€™re too close to the plastic the humidity is worse. the two that i thought were the newer blueberry cough cross turned
out to be the new timewarp instead, which made more sense when looking at how they were shaped. apparently there was a packaging error, as in way too many joints before writing on the clones lol. next is the timewarp line[3] and last is the qgc that was overgrown outside, so stuffed in to a pot in here.
thatā€™s it for this week . things are starting to really go fast now ,so will be busy for about the next two months by the looks of it.careful what you wish for ! who am i kidding , i love growing weed.

11 Likes

That Blue Cough is looking fantastic

3 Likes

just a quick update . we have a hurricane coming right at us. looking at the red track we are right in the middle. could be up to 130k winds and 50- 180mm of rain depending on where you are.yehah here we go .
have to move all the potted ones inside . the ground plants iā€™m not really sure what to do with them .tie them over or leave them. thought about netting wrapped around them.i donā€™t know that there is a good answer for this one.theyā€™re not really close to done ,still need another month.oh the joys of farming!

6 Likes

I am battening down the hatches today, looks like the winds are starting early tomorrow morning before the rain hits. With the wind speeds they are predicting I donā€™t think its going to make much difference what you do to the ones in the ground buddy. Maybe loosey goosey will be better than wrapped up, its hard to say what to expect.

I hope your greenhouse will be OK. Good luck and stay safe.

4 Likes

Just tie a rope to the trunks so they at least donā€™t completely fly away?

4 Likes

Stay safe @trippyhippy @Shadey @HaRdRoC and anyone else in Dorians path!

At least you have a greenhouse buddy things are not looking good for me here.

Fingers crossed and stay safe!

4 Likes

You 2 Broham, wishing yaā€™ll and your loved ones (plants included) a safe weekend.

3 Likes

i did tie the plants down in one outdoor plot but i think
iā€™ll set them free because the soil will be so saturated
they might pull right out with the pressure i have pulling
them down.going out to do the final resupport on
the greenhouse doors this morning and hope like hell
i guess. still tossing around the idea of putting more
from the greenhouse into the barn for safety reasons.
anyway ,best of luck to all affected by this. stay safe.

4 Likes