Tropical Seeds Company

Hey @MiG! Can you recommend a very strong, trippy Sativa from your list? The more trippy the better! Thanks brother! :cowboy_hat_face:
PS. Do you have feminized seeds?

1 Like

First, @oleskool830, Im not part of Tropical Seeds Company. Im only a grower n a outdoor tester grower.

Second, talkin bout their most powerfull Sativa, I must say I have no tried all their strains, so I only can repeat ya what the Company n other growers sais: (without any clasification like more to less or viceversa) : Durban Punch, Old Congo, King Congo, Cognition, Durban Poison’70, Nepal Highland, Zamalmistyc, …

…but ya said too “the most trippy”… In Spanish slang I understand it like ya wanna a " lisergic" psicoefect… Am I right?

Then, @oleskool830, maybe ColJam [Dorada de Santa Marta aka Colombian Gold X (Colombian Gold X Jamaican Lambsbreed)], breeded by JahGreenLabel (The Vibes Collective )…

And yes, they have feminized too, but not all their strains…

4 Likes

PD: Maybe it interest ya too, @Jorge, talkin bout Dorada de Santa Mart aka Colombian Gold:

ColJam [Colombian Gold X (Colombian Gold X Jamaican Lambsbreed)], breeded by JahGreenLabel (Vibes Collective):

Bank’s info:

The new version of Coljam is arrived : This pure sativa from two legends international of cannabis give full satisfaction to the lovers of extreme high.

A backcross on the Colombian was to perform in this new version for give Colombian dominance, giving full satisfaction to the lovers of extreme high.

The plant stretch a lot and an impressive vigor. The flowering time is around 18 weeks, the production is very good and fill the long flowering time.

The flavors are fruity, peach, orange with spicy notes and hazy. The high is psychedelic, electric and destabilizing followed by a body stone, an effect well balanced high/ stone.

Strain: Coljam

Type: 100% Sativa

Hybrid: Colombian Gold x Jamaica Lambsbread

Seed Type: Regular, male - female

Flowering Time: 14-16 weeks

Yield: High with airy buds

Bouquet: Spicy, fruity and haze

Effect: Psychedelic

Developed by: JGL

7 Likes

Old Congo, Australian guerrilla by phir3:

“” A SAD END OF AN OLD CONGO:
this is the story: australia can be a harsh place sometimes. these darlings were about 4 months old, started in pots and then put out into a pine forestry. then cyclone marcia came, knocked huge amounts of the pine trees over, then another grower nearby decided to try and protect his crop by burning around it so when all of the dead pine trees were burnt by the forestry people his crop would be fine. he was dumb, he ended up burning his crop and everyone elses nearby! i’m about 175cm and they hadn’t even shown their sex. the soil was sandy, they had half light, i took in a bit of well decomposed cow manure, bat guano and some little ceramic waterers which the plants suck water from underground. they’re really efficient. look at the photo and have a moment of silence for the dead"":

6 Likes

Bisho Purple (green geno) inna outdoor in Canadá by ericgeno:

“”(ciskei X paki chitral) aka purple bisho. outdoor Canada planted on june 6th harvested oct 2nd & 3rd. I produced over a pound and a half, off the one plant.""

9 Likes

Afghanchitral, indoor, by baba:

“” Afghanchitral end of week 8 .chop .Great plant ,very easy to grow,nothing to do. i gave to this plant only one time some liquide food !.smell good ,new.""

“” The description of this weed on the website catalog is perfect .sweet hachish taste with grenadine undertone.very good indica,stong.very easy to grow .i will grow this weed again…
Peace""

4 Likes

Heaven’s Gate CBD, by xamp:

1 Like

Smooth Smoke, indoor, by mota lovetropical:

7 Likes

You da man @MiG! Thanks for the information. You are right on in your perception of “trippy” or psychedelic. I love me some sativa. I will follow up on your recommendations. Much respect… :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

I want this strain! Point me in the right direction @MiG:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Heavens Gates & Dandy Dance CBD, indoor under leds (210 w) n inna 1 - 3 litres littles pots, by the breader Sr.Bogavant:

Heavens Gates

Dandy Dance

5 Likes

AfghanChitral;bank’s description:

Our 100% indica hybrid, across between our “old school” Afghani clone and a purple male Pakistan Chitral kush.

Ideal plants for a SOG, they will produce enormous heads in a short time, about 8 weeks !

This strain is highly resistant to mold, pest and cold, making it an ideal ally for the crops under temperate climates such as northern Europe ! The harvest is around mid-October.

Flavors are hashy, earthy, sweet with notes of red fruits for some individuals. The effect is very relaxing and rather body stone. Good for pain relief !

Strain: Afghanchitral

Type: 100% Indica

Hybrid: Old Afghan x Pakistan Chitral

Seed Type: Regular, male - female

Flowering Time: 8 weeks

Yield: Nice Yielder

Bouquet: Sweet hashish with red fruits notes

Effect: Very narcotic and sedative

Developed by: JahGreenLabel

Green geno

Purple geno

6 Likes

¡ Qué planta tan majestuosa! A mi esposa le encantan las índicas puras. Quiero cultivar algo para ella. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

What is the link to the seed bank that I can connect with? :cowboy_hat_face:

you can get it at both these places:

https://www.tropicalseedscompany.com/shop/outlet/75-afghanchitral.html

https://www.sanniesshop.com/afghanchitral-en.html

2 Likes

Hola amigo hope your doing well please drop me a email would like to talk to you show you some new work nice to see the nepalese has spanned the globe amongst others
Reef
bushwacker.supply@yahoo.com

6 Likes

Hola y bienvenido!
I have sent your message to Aeros aka Aeritos, Charles Darweed n the Tropical Family…

Thanks a lot by the picture. Are Nepaleses Highland Sativa growin’ in Jahmekia?
Salud!

Nepalesse Highland Sativa P4 (Tropical Seeds Company) inna little pot, by Seyfer:

3 Likes

@prairieboy I read you crossed the nepalese with a Afghan to help with resinproduction. Im currently in growing these nepalese but they are mentioned to be pure sativa, but comming as an F? from you. So Im a little bit confused, how can they call it a pure landrace if it was worked a lot on? I haven’t tried any strains from you, but am looking forward what these nepalese bring to the table.

Have to mention, your girls look beautiful, my favourite is the one with the black rasta hairs

Would it be possible to obtain the Hoa Bac from you directly?

Be well.

This is what Aeros aka aeritos sais bout the Nepalesse Highland Sativa, @Illyssian :

2 Likes

Vietnam Dalat X Afghan Kush by Aeros aka aeritos:

1 Like