Tropical Seeds Company

Afrokush, (Swazi X Pakistan Citral Kush), Purple PCK geno, pics by Aeros aka aeritos:

Bank’s info:
Strain: Afrokush
Strain Type: F1 Sativa – Indica. 50% Swazi – 50% PCK
Type: Feminized
Flowering times: 75-80 days
Yield: Medium to high
Bouquet: Floral with sweet in it in a complex and rich mix
Effect: Day time smoke, creative, easy to enjoy being able to do multiple tasks
Developed by: African Herbman ( SA ), aeritos ( SP)

We used our best Swazi mother in this F1 hybrid in combination with PCK. It’s a faster and more compact plant with an acid lemony intense scent, producing a good quantity of resin in her flowers. Compact and medium final size. Flowers are airy and form foxtailed towers full of resin. Red to even intense purple buds are more commonly. Sativa active uplifting effect, starts creaftiness and creativity. Scents are in the spicy and floral side, with hashy undertones. Perfect day smoke plant you wont be able to stop smoking.

Purple PCK & Green Swazi genos:

5 Likes

Towerfull (Congo Point Noire X Pakistan Citral Kush X Smooth Smooke) pics by Aeros aka aeritos:

Bank’s info:

Strain: Towerful (New Hybrid; Mostly Indica)
Strain Type: Congo Pointe Noire/Pakistan Chitral Kush x Smooth Smoke
Flowering times: 60-65 days
Yield: Up to very high indoor and outdoors
Bouquet: Fine woods, grape, red fruits with earthy-kushy background
Effect: Start floating and get relaxed after
Developed by: HdB ( IT ), aeritos ( SP )

This strain initially grows with wide leafs and strong stems and structure. It performs very well indoor in high density grows for its central production that produces a very nice top cola. In mid flower time we start watching some large, white buds with a nice calyx to leaf ratio.

Scents are in the range of woody, with earthy and hash undertones. We also find fruity, grape and red fruits, wine aromas usually linked to the more purple plants. The effect is a happy uplifting and inspiring one that will get you relaxed once it expands.

6 Likes

one day i will have to grow a pure sativa, i’ve been smoking mostly indicas for years and years!

can you recommend a psychedelic/trippy sativa which would grow well inside, maybe short and quicker flowering time?

2 Likes

We can ask to @Swampthing bout what kind of high he has with his Durban Punchs (Durban Poison’70 X SouthAfrican Ciskei Highlands), but I think it will be more in the clear cerebral instropective or/and euphorical positivisme or/and excitin anfetaminic side…
Ya can ask too for opinions bout Zamalmistyc

3 Likes

Malawi, Malawi x Panama and Guawi would be very easy to scrog.

2 Likes

I agree. Very cerebral introspective… lots of thinking to do on ones own for sure. But I found it to be perfect also when I bring my dog to the park to run around. Just puts me in a goofy happy mood. Very unique effect not seen so often anymore. I love it

5 Likes

It sound like a mixture between clean cerebral instropective & euphorical positivity, Mr @Swampthing
Lot of thanks for the info…

3 Likes

Full Energy (Oldtimer’s Haze X Old Afghan), indoor inna 3 litres little pot, by Aeros aka aeritos, green geno.
Aeritos words & pics:

“”…16 semanas de floración y olor a maderas con toque cítrico al fumar.Están plantadas en coco,contenidas por buen tiempo en 1L / 3L más adelante.A 12/12 desde semilla y la gran mayoría llegaron a 1,5 metros muy rápido.Esta última algo más tarde,pero también es alta,y esbeltilla.Con estructura abierta y entrenudos medios,es muy fina en general,me encanta.
Os dejo alguna fotillo para que la vayaís viendo,iré subiendo alguna más si caben todas en 1 mensaje jeje.Le queda bastante floración por delante

Un saludaco!""

2 Likes

Full Energy (Oldtimer’s Haze X Old Afghan), indoor inna 3 litres little pot, by Aeros aka aeritos, purple geno.
Aeritos words & pics:

“” Esta ha salido de la madre morada dentro de las OT Haze,empieza a florecer antes,con tamaño más contenido,formando largas ristras de pequeños calices con muchisimos pistilos blancos por todo.Aún no resina demasiado,pero aún le queda tiempo :).De estructura mucho más cerrada y cónica que su hermana,auguro un misilazo al final de floración de cogollo""

7 Likes

Full Energy : Oldtimer’s Haze X ( Oldtimer’ Haze X Old Afghan); bank’s info:

Strain: FULL ENERGY
Strain Type: 75% sativa - 25 % indica
Seed Format: Regular
Genetics: OT HAZE / AFGHAN BC1 ( OT HAZE ). 75 % OT Haze, 25 % Afghan
Flowering time: 12-14 weeks
Yield: Mid yielder, with some above the average forming huge arms when having space indoors & outdoors. A mild and dry climate when finishing the season helps.
Aromas: Citric, acid - orangy. Makes you want to continue rolling one after another.
Effect: Energy to work all day long, cerebral buzz, excellent sativa based hybrid. Afghani hint is rarely noticed in the effect, being clearly a clean sativa.
Developed by: Old Timer ( UK ), HdB ( IT ), aeritos ( SP )

4 Likes

I dont speak your language…but your flowers look beautifull…despite the language gap…i feel what your doing…great work…sativas mess with my anxiety…but id try that with you for the experiance and the memory.!

3 Likes

@MiG same here, I don’t speak spanish mate but could get a few things out, thank you!

2 Likes

@Illyssian , here a electronic translación:

@Illyssian, here aeritos arround 2009 explainin the work with the Reeferman’s Nepal Highland Sativa to his Tropical Seeds’ Nepal Highland Sativa P4:

""They also walked in my hand, in the form of seeds, another pair of sativas more than I would like to mention. The first of both was Nepal Highland, I think it is known by many, although it may not have been so much when I received it. , about 5-6 years ago. Worked in advance by Reeferman and CannaBioGen, it came to my hands also via HdB. My mission was to analyze it, cultivate it, continue generations trying to improve this line. It promised to be an adventure and it was. I was promised an easy sativa for indoor, nothing to do with those crazy Asian or African who had previously roamed my culture. It was not in all cases. Something that I liked about it is that there was still variability and plants much later, large, but of spectacular beauty. Also fine appearance of classic sativa, internode media, leaves with characteristic sawing and the flowers were something of great delight.Calves medium but silky stigmas, very wide and large, of the largest I will have seen.An intense garlands after drying, give an extraordinary appearance to the stored flowers.The final weight was good although some did not have great consistency in buds, even aerated. On the other hand there were larger leaf specimens and more compact structure, with flowers of great density. In both expressions the resin was abundant and the smells were strong in culture. They bloomed until 3-4 weeks before their later sisters. good genetics for indoor.The smoked is enjoyed a lot, very dense and aromatic smoke, an intense creamy and touch something spicy or citric.Effect quite strong, powerful, excessively can cloud a little the mind and preferred it for occasional more marked occasions that for the day to day because I do not like the strong effects daily, but this is something very personal. After a few small approximations in principle, I went on to follow the line 3 more generations and that is how it continues in the form of seeds. I wanted to keep the line open, as I found it, while removing those lacking vigor or quality along the way , hermaphrodites and the most extreme in terms of slow blooms that did not bring with them the potency and necessary productions that other copies of blooms somewhat shorter if they showed. “”

1 Like

More strains n pics by Sr.Bogavante (índoor, 210 w, less, 1-3 litres pots); Heavens Gates CBD:

One geno

Other geno

The grow room

7 Likes

Smooth Smoke feminized (25% Nepal Highland Sativa - 75% Pakistan Citral Kush Indica), outdoor guerrilla in North Spain, by RubenC:

4 Likes

Red Afro (Mostly indica, 25 % Swazi – 75 % Pakistan Citral Kush), (green geno): growroom diary, pics n smoke report by Dr.King, índoor, Oregón, U.S.A:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=334672

Dr.King’s smoke report:

Red Afro; Tropical Seeds Company:
“” Greetings all, hope everyone is well. I just finished up a single seed from a 6 pack of Tropical Seeds Red Afro. Running the rest outside next year. Ran this one in a 1’ x 2’ x 5’ clone tent using a Mars 300 Led Light.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Mars-300W-LE...QAAOSwmLlX4Rsp

Finished harvest weight was 3.65 oz, 80 days flowering, 35 days veg. The Red Afro could have easily flowered for another 2 weeks if not more. I grew her as a tester for this light and a small clone tent to see what results could be achieved. Next clone tent run with these lights will be a heavy yielder like my Chemdog keeper. The Red Afro is a very potent high, smell and taste. Smells and taste like oranges with honey sickles/hazy back ground. Very unforgettable cannabis. Here is the tent set up.

I would say it’s 80% Indica. 4 people smoke test, makes two of them sleepy if smoking to much. Other 2 can smoke all day without sleeping. Hard to say for sure on the smoking all day, some can some can’t. However the smell is without question top three I have grown out of over 50 strains or so. Blue Og and Chemdog are the best thus far. One smelled like pure Blueberries and the other pure fuel. Red Afro smell has changed from orange to if one where to unroll a pack of life savers and you smell all the different fruits at once. Just one word comes to mind “Amazing”.

Smoke Report:

Trichome ripeness stage (%):

Clear [60]
Cloudy [40]
Amber [0]

Bud colours:

(Mark with X the colors that are present in the buds or for a more detailed color analysis rate presence on a scale 1-9 light-dark.)
Brown [5]
Green [4]
Orange [5]

Bud densityRate the bud density from 1-10 airy-dense.)

[7, above average bud density for only a 150 watts imo.]

Bud smell:

(Use numbers 1-9 on descriptors that apply to the aroma of freshly broken bud where a one indicates a subtle presence and 9 indicates a pronounced presence.)

All I smell is a pure mixture of fresh fruits, aka pack of life savers.[9]

Aroma: [10, In my opinion.]

(Rate the aroma from 1-10 repulsive-delightful. Use freshly crumbled bud for best results.)

Seed content: [0]

(Rate seed content from 0-10 none-fully seeded.)

Weeks cured: [1]

(If known enter the number of weeks your sample has been cured.)

Physical examination comments: Nice dense buds with a ton of trichs all over. Under the scoop trichs look like ice sickles hanging off.

Smell: Overwhelming smell of a pack of life savers.

THE SMOKE TEST
(Address these questions while smoking.)

What did you used to consume the sample?

(Please use a clean instrument for the evaluation. Enter information below that will identify the instrument as follows
Bong 3-4 bowls = 10 hits in the morning. Vap in my Volcano, 2 changes for fresh cannabis = 4 XL bags.

Taste while smoking:

(Use numbers 1-9 on descriptors that apply to the taste where a one indicates a subtle presence and a nine indicates a very pronounced presence.)

Mixture of fruits [9]
Hash/Kush [2]

Taste: [10]

(Rate your impression of the taste from 1-10 unpleasant-delicious.)

State of dryness: [5]

(Rate the dryness of the bud from 1-10 wet-dry where 5 is ideal.)

Smoke ability: [4, doesn’t need to long to cure to taste good. However it’s quite harsh and should calm down soon. Will update on this.]

(Rate the smoke ability of the sample from 1-10 harsh-smooth.)

Smoke expansion: [7, Taste is a pleasure to smoke but it does make all 4 of us cough hoping curing helps.]

(Rate how the smoke expands in the lungs from 1-10 stable-explodes.)

Smoke test comments: This strain will get you really high and is potent for just being under a Mars 300 light.

FOLLOW UP QUESTIONS
(Address final questions immediately after effects have worn off.)

Dosage: [.3 gram each bowl maybe more. I enjoy chain smoking this strain and almost all strains. I can smoke this strain all day without going to sleep.]

(Enter the number of hits taken to reach desired effects.)

Effect onset: [1, instant hit to the entire body and mind which makes your body/legs feel like they are energized but froze and floating. After 30 mins the effects turn more into a Indica high but take another few hits and you’re back to energized froze floating.]

(Rate how quickly the effect hit from 1-10 immediate-major creeper.)

Sativa influence: [7, floaty and frozen.]

(Rate the sativa influence detected from 0-10 none-extreme. Sativa influence is best described as a clear and energetic mental effect.)

Indica influence: [7, good for pain.]

(Rate the indica influence detected from 0-10 none-extreme. Indica influence is best described as a sedative, lethargic or numbing effect that affects the body.)

Potency [8]

(Rate the potency of the sample from 0-10 none-devastating.)

Duration [2hs.]

(Indicate the number of hours the effects lasted.)

Tolerance build up [3, hard to judge. Need to smoke more .]

(Rate how quickly tolerance builds from 0-10 none-rapid. Leave this field blank if you have not used this sample repeatedly.)

Usability:

(Rate on a scale of 1-9 where a one indicates the worst time of day to consume this strain and a nine represents the ideal time of day. Leave field(s) blank if you have not yet formed an opinion.)

Morning - wake up [7]
Day - work [7]
Evening - relax [7]
Night - sleep [7]

Overall satisfaction: [7, again hard to judge.]

(Rate your overall satisfaction from 1-10 poor-Holy Grail.)

Judging from the sample alone do you personally consider this

strain a keeper for long term use? [Yes]

Final comments: A true keeper that will always make you smile when you are smelling her. Life savers for sure, I could sleep on a pillow of this. Intend to grow more of these out to see what varieties these genetics have to offer.

----- END OF SMOKE REPORT -----""

2 Likes

Red Afro; bank’s info:

Strain: Red Afro
Strain Type: Mostly indica, 25 % Swazi – 75 % Pakistan Citral Kush
Flowering times: 65-75 days
Yield: High yielder indoors and outdoors
Bouquet: Red fruits, floral, kushy, hash
Effect: Starts uplifting, inspiring, gets you relaxed after
Developed by: Locals, African Herbman ( SA ), aeritos ( SP )

The idea was to make a shorter and more compact Swazi based hybrid
(South Africa area). Goal was to form a more sturdy, fast and better
yielder plant that would fit indoors. Red Afro has proven itself successful in achieving what we planned, adding lots of colours to the mix. Bloody red to more purple and intense dark buds are easily found in some large and heavy branches formed in flower time.
You’ll feel delighted with the first up and being high and not heavy in mind or body. Enjoy Red Afro all day long ! The fruity, floral and hash intense background will make you not to stop grabbing Red Afro buds.

8 Likes

New strain as freebie : Old Afghan

4 Likes

I just got that strain from them last week, I was wondering about it because they did not have it listed yet!:slight_smile:

1 Like

Durban Poison’70, bank’s pic n description:

Durban Poison’70s is a sativa strain from South Africa and one of the rarest pure strains in the world. It’s well known for being the strain used by the warriors of the Zulu tribes and appear in great amount of current best hybrids. It has remained unchanged since the 70’s by a small group of South African local growers until we received it a decade ago. Since then, it has been used in hybrids like Durbakistan (Durban x Pakistan) or Durban Punch (Durban x Ciskei) but had never been marketed in pure form. We are currently working to offer this strain in the near future. But as we know the long waits are hard, for that reason we would like to share with you the first steps of our work where we have already found the qualities that have made it famous worldwide !

Strain: Durban Poison’70s
Strain Type: 100% Sativa
Type: Regular, male - female
Hybrid: Pure sativa from South Africa
Flowering times: 80-90 days
Yield: Average
Bouquet: Old school african sativa and fresh mint-eucalyptus
Effect: Instant energetic & uplifting high
Developed by: local growers (SA), aeritos (SP) & Charles D. (SP)

10 Likes