Tropical Seeds Company

Dang! I bet that Congo takes one’s mind for a ride. Loving the look of those Pure Durban seedlings. Already can tell they’re gonna grow up to be beautiful sativas.
Will be following along.

Cheers @MiG !

1 Like

@Swampthing, as member of The Tropical Enthusiastic Club, maybe you’re interested in the before post:

Each Clubber is able to choose his/her level of implication n work with the tester’s seeds (photografic tester & smoke report, or breeddin’ collaboration in the next strain’s generación, etc…)

Saludos al pantano sureño desde la dehesa mediterránea!

Pd @Sukia : Ticooooo!!!..No te animas, mae?
Aquí hay gratis buenos sativones para esas manos de oro sativeras tuyas… Yo ya tengo en reserva la nueva Full Energy (Old Afghan special citrus geno X Oldtimers Haze green light geno) y la NL#5XHaze X Oldtimers Haze green light…

4 Likes

Btw, I must say that I’m member since same days ago…

Salud, n congratulations n best wishesh for the new Cannadian legal situation!

2 Likes

Awesome! I’m in the process of moving and most my stuff is being grown and testing with friends.
I have some new gear from y’all I’m gonna get going once my Bodhi test is done. Super stoked on em too

3 Likes

French thread about Tropical Seeds:

1 Like

Today inna The Dogs’House:

King Congo, (Congo Point Noire X South African Ciskei Highlands; Tropical Seeds).
Germinada a fines de Mayo, tendrá ahora unos 50 cm de altura, y hojas de 9 foliolos:

Germinated at the end of May, will now be about 50 cm high, and leaves of 9 folioles:

7 Likes

Here, Trasgu showin a Nepalesse Highland Sativa (Tropical Seeds) durin it half time of floration indoor: you can see her Sativa look:

3 Likes

And here, the breeder Aéros aka Aeritos workin with the Nepalesse Higlands Sativa (Tropical Seeds) inna grennhouse.

Males:

Females flowers:

8 Likes

More Aeritos’ pics, workin inna greenhouse with another Tropical Seeds’ sativas strains:

6 Likes

Btw, here same Aeritos pics from the Tropical Seeds’ Vietnam Dalat (inna greenhouse’s little pot):

Green geno:

7 Likes

Purple geno:

9 Likes

More Aeritos’s outdoor pot pics: Kalinga Filipina (Phillippines’ Kalinga):

Hembra:

Macho:

Do you know if the Phillippines’ Sativa (that was crossed with an HindoKush to obtain Hawaian Maui Wowie) could be similar, @Billy?
Salud!

4 Likes

Great info on the Old Congo! She really is a wonderful gift on a plant. Kudos

3 Likes

Wow! I really like this one :+1: Nice :deciduous_tree: work

1 Like

so the way it was explained to me is that the blood which most people refer to as being from hawaii actually came to hawaii in the early 1900s when all the asian workers came to work on the sugar cane fields. the pic you have of it budding does stack like the blood though

2 Likes

Senegal Kafountine, growed inna outdoor pot by Aeritos:

5 Likes

Pakistan Citral Kush (purple geno) buds and hash; pics by Aeritos:

10 Likes

Hola Gang

I do have a pack of pck from Bodhi
I wonder if they would be as nice
as that one

Bare

1 Like

why or most plants purple now a days.

I think, that the Pakistan Citral Kush purple geno gift the purple color to most of the offspring when PCK is used to breed:
Here Orión (Apollo 11 X Smooth Smoke; SS has PCK…) inna The Dogs’House durin past year:

10 Likes