@TropicalBiophile Landrace Giveaway

Nothing yet but I’ve got more tricks up my sleeve.

Stay hazed
Jake

1 Like

Thanks for remember me, @pookie123, n’ excuse my late reply: I was first temporaly expulsed from Overgrow 'couse my use of the Spanish tongue outside the International Section, n second I was workin outside Monte Adentro…

I donna wanna seeds but hope all of ya will have a great luck n’ will enjoy the TropicalB’ Colombian marihuana.

Salud a l@s buen@s…

5 Likes

Acuerdate de mi con esas, tico!!
Salud!

2 Likes

@Antocians66, if ya would keep me a little number of the black weed’ seeds from TropicalB, I will be very “agradecido”, paisano…

Salut.

2 Likes

Hey @MiG! It’s your favorite Gringo! Miss you around here. You will be glad to know that I am working on my lack of grace and it’s coming along nicely. Thanks for the “wake up call” Much love and respect my brother!
I’m still trying to pop these Columbian seeds. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Why did you get temp ban for just your first language??.

@TropicalBiophile @pookie123 My beans showed up today. Thxs for all your time efforts and free beans. These will be very interesting to try. Thxs again

3 Likes

Of course brother, send me the address and go over there half of them

3 Likes

Hey, nevermind! Yarent guylty of has been borned… in TEXAS (it must be hard…) The real guylty blame in us, the Spaniards: we hadent been enought time in Texas in order to made it a “civilizated state”, like California… (joke, of course)…

What about the seeds? Still not openin? Are ya will grow it outdoor?..
Salud.

2 Likes

Have another batch soaking. Cracked them slightly with my teeth and to add some fulvic. We’ll see. Yes, California is definitely the “Promise Land” The second Gold Rush for America has begun. Peace…:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Por supuesto!:grin:, que bueno volver a verte activo. mig.

1 Like

Thanks @pookie123

Received with thanks.

Kindest regards,

Herbie :wink:

Has anybody gotten them to pop, how many are germing between everybody here ?

1 Like

I know it’s been awhile since I was on here but I wouldn’t mind some beans. @pookie123 @TropicalBiophile

1 Like

Hey there, it seems you might not have read the whole thread, this has been completed already friend.

I’m sure there will be plenty of more just like it in the future, so stick around :slight_smile:

1 Like

There are people that got seeds a week and a half ago.

2 Likes

I’m not gonna argue with you, but there’s s reason people just got them within a week ago, the mail runs slow, these were sent out in late February.

If you had taken the time to read the whole thread you would have noticed there was a list, the list dictated how many seeds each person received, it was divided up as evenly as possible between the people on the list.

You have not been active here and you admitted it, you missed out and there will be more giveaways, again, stick around and you’ll get in on a giveaway. I would send you what I had received, but I’ve already sent them to other members.

@pookie123 may have some left, we won’t know until he chimes in, but I imagine with the recent flame war he may be taking a break from OG.

3 Likes

I’ll be more than happy to give you half of mine. PM me a safe address and I’ll get them out to you.

8 Likes

Sweet Thanks! I’ll PM you my address. @ReikoX

3 Likes

I do have some that I was holding on to for another member here but I messaged him a couple times to remind him and never heard back from him, so I’m thinking he might have decided he did not want them any longer as he said he was going to send me a self addressed envelope to have me send them to him… I also sent a breeder that works with landraces the rest in hopes of preserving the line for others to enjoy in the future… It looks like @ReikoX has already got you covered though it seems.:slight_smile:

5 Likes