Tropicana Poison XL auto, selfing and ¿F2/R2? seed run

Ok Kool gives me an idea on when it might change was looking at mine last night cuz it’s in pre flower and wasn’t purple :open_mouth:‍:dash: I was guessing in the last week or so. Lmao fimmed one hoping it would bush out nooo it only started growing on one side :rofl: so it’s a lil funky but worth playing around and finding out

2 Likes

Again it may have been me, but my Devil’s Cream had an unmistakable leather taste. Not the worthless, thin as hell “Bleather”, the real shit, ¼in thick, rough backed and a bi- fold wallet will make you sit funny, that leather. I didn’t "not"enjoy it but it wasn’t a favored. Hoping it was me and I get another shot at them.

4 Likes

I’ve grown a number of Sweet Seeds strain called Dark Devil and not long after starting to flower it starts to purple up.

3 Likes

That’s what I was thinking that it pre flowers then starts turning purple as it grows

2 Likes

Should have some for u to play around with after these get done😉 these don’t have much of a smell rn and stem rub is just a normal plant smell for right now

3 Likes

We are 22 days old today

And it’ll probably be the one that has the odd primary leaves that I treat with STS(the top one).

Everyone, including these two, got a little bent out of shape, ya know LST.

9 Likes

They are looking totally awesome brother!

1 Like

Looking good!

1 Like

Group shot! From yesterday.

9 Likes

Another group shot!

And our little at star at 29 at days old. Most of the 6 have started to stretch so flowering should kick off soon.

8 Likes

Bushed out pretty good!

1 Like

Our Girl is looking Beautiful!!! Cant wait to see her reversed!

2 Likes

My plan is to only flip that left most branch, but not till they have a good start on flowering. I want thousands of seeds again.

4 Likes

Ive never flipped just a branch before. I also go full plant. Excited to see you pull it off!

3 Likes

Maybe 2 branches, just so we get lots and lots and lots of pollen to play with too?? Pretty pretty pretty please with sugar on top and a cherry?

1 Like

35 days old and our little star is just hitting budset. Tomorrow or Sunday will start the STS treatments.

5 Likes

Forgot the group shot.

8 Likes

Looking good!! That strain has way more branches than the devil cream

3 Likes

Lol the devil cream is filling in pretty good tho and one of them is getting purple marbling but man the terp profile is not even close to what they claim :rofl: the purple pheno has a skunky/ dirty sock/ funk smell (dark devil pheno) with super thick dense buds and the bright green (black cream pheno) has a kinda sweeter dirty sock smell lmao with kinda plump airy buds… hope ur phenos turns out and have viable pollen​:fire::crossed_fingers:

8 Likes

The girls are looking fantastic brother!

4 Likes