Truancy and growing

well johnny POPO showed up with a summons cause my daughter missed a bunch of school days :face_with_raised_eyebrow:girl gets straight A’s she no longer even attends that school and is doing online getting straight A’s there also didnt have the heart to tell POPO that attending class was cutting into tending the “garden” one of the future growers getting plenty of education :yum: im gonna start a new group FGOA Future Growers of America

11 Likes

I heard about this kind of stuff over the radio recently. Didn’t know if it was something they already did or are just coming up with.

Guess we can all expect a visit from the cops if our kids get sick for too long?? Hope not

5 Likes

yep for sure i got a summons and so did she its all about revenue

4 Likes

Then sue them for wasting your time :+1::joy:

But was he triple masked & ultravaccinated & using the proper pronouns!?! :scream::scream_cat:

:unamused:
fart noises

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

They’ve done that shit forever. When I was I high school I ended up in truancy court. Whole dog and pony show, actually had a judge come to the school, made your parents miss a day of work once a month to stand in front of the judge for no reason at all. If you didn’t “straighten up” they could pull your drivers license. I ended up changing schools to do vocational training, and actually didn’t hate school, so I went haha.
Seemed like a great way to start the vicious cycle of “working instead of going to school, then losing your license, then can’t get a ged, cause you can’t drive to night school, then getting a charge and getting arrested for driving without it” and on and on.
Before I moved to the vocational school I was just gonna dropout to avoid the whole fucking circus. Maybe that’s the goal though, clear out the riffraff.

1 Like

Government try to run are lives. Live and let live. The man needs to stay in his lane. Stop imposing their BS on the people.

2 Likes