True North Seed Bank

I do not know if True North Seedbank is legal from the aspect of the Canadian Gov but I can say I have ordered from them more than once and have been very pleased. On one order there was a seed short in one of the packs and they sent out a replacement for me at no charge. Others may have different experience but I would not hesitate to order from them again.

5 Likes

If you want Canadian seeds PeakSeedsBC is great, and in my opinion near impossible to be detected by customs, love his shipping method

6 Likes

If it hasnā€™t been mentioned, True North in Canada seems solid. Their stock is spastic but when they get a shipment you can get some decent seeds. They have Ace, DJ Short, Barneyā€™s etc. It is run by some Native people on a reserve in Southern Ontario, so in a legal grey area. Canuk Seeds is their house brand. They occasional run specials as well. e.g. they were 24% off on the May 24 holiday weekend . . .

4 Likes

This is weird. Iā€™ve used them for my last 5 or 6 orders and never had a problem. Always in original breeders packs, always fast. Iā€™m expecting a package today, in fact.

Sometimes they throw in freebies I didnā€™t even ask for. Will keep using them. Zero complaints.

2 Likes

Hi Everyone,

Not sure this belongs here but True North Seed Bank just debuted Prism Seeds and when I was checking them out found:

Alien Technology - apparently a landrace of lesser known origin.

Iā€™ve ordered from True North twice now and had no issues - everything as described but it looks like Prism is new. Iā€™m a Canuck so Iā€™m always happy to support the local scene but wasnā€™t sure if this was legit or not. Thought Iā€™d share - I am not even done my first grow and am trying really hard not to collect more seeds than I can possibly grow in a lifetime but having a bona fide landrace in the collection is pretty appealing.

Thoughts?

3 Likes

It came through customs thoughā€¦what do they ship small amounts in?

1 Like

I had decent experiences with True North over 5 or so orders. A bit pricey if you donā€™t buy on sale, but ok service and shipping time.

Once they shipped me photos instead of autos. They gave the option to ship them back for the correct pack, but it was too much hassle.

The freebies Iā€™ve grown from Canuk were nothing like their descriptions. Avoid the over priced in house brands. They are rebranded bulk seeds or pollen chucks for sure.

6 Likes

I have had two successful dealings with True North. One was some Barneys Farm another was a Canuk Puk. Orders came through quickly and were correct.
From the Puk, the Jack Herer was great, we will see how the balance goes.
They are running their 420 discount through May right now.

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Iā€™ve bought 2 pucks off them. Some plants nice some okay.

3 Likes