Truffle Breath by Fresh Coast (PBB X Gorilla Butter f2 White Truffle Cut)

Yep, they are showing OGKB expression. I have a pic of some seedlings from a cross of Meat Breath(OGKB) x Sherb Breath that are OGKB Dom, if you’d like to see for comparison.:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Yeah that would be neat :smiley:
Is the ogkb a favourite pheno?

1 Like

With OGKB you get usally get slow veg rate, small, weird buds with powerful terps and powerful effect.
No very practical to grow but very nice head stash.

4 Likes

Cool thanks bro! That at least replaces some of the annoyance of a stumpy plant with the prospect of some exciting dank nugz :smiley:

1 Like

I hope you get a good one!:+1:

1 Like

Pulled down my Mr Nasty from Exotic today at f58

That tent will now be used for drying and maybe propagation

15 Likes

I don’t think I’ll ever get used to wading through all the conflicting information online about ideal grow conditions

Most of the plants seem fine except for 2 phenos showing signs of possible overwatering? They’re getting fed maybe 3x a week with 1 minute of the pond pump. Trying to figure out if I’m overfeeding, underfeeding or overwatering. Foliage is green and lush. Just droopy firm leaves on 2 plants

Also, annoyingly I think I had my lights up too bright because I read that 700umols was ideal bit now I’m seeing.very tight node spacing and slow vertical growth so I dialled my lights back to around 500umols at the canopy and will see how that goes, maybe I should dial them back even more to try get some stretch? I don’t want to have to deal with dense fluffy shitty weed again

Hopefully I can iron out these teething problems with this new tent and not fuck this grow up.

7 Likes

All chugging along now. In day 3 of flower. They’ve all perked up in the early stages of stretch so I am happy. Probably cld have vegged them a few more days but I’m impatient and not too fussed on a big yield I’m sure it’s not gonna be a big yielding strain anyway

6 Likes

Pretty chuffed with this little garden now

12 Likes

8 Likes

Well they sure look happy now! Gotta love a nice full tent.

1 Like

Going into wk3 flower, stretch slowing. EC up to 2.0, trying to keep nutes simple and basic

HG coco AB
Multizyme
Drip clean
Mammoth P
Great White
CalMag

Bud XL goes in next week

8 Likes

Looks good man I’ll be following along. The truffle stretch can get crazy. The white truffle cheese I ran doubled everything else in the tent in size.

2 Likes

These copped a fair bit of light so maybe they got stunted a little but I’m not mad this is a very nice manageable height. :smiley:

From flip they’ve already more than doubled In size anyway

2 Likes

Very nice strain. You think they will be better yielders than the kg ?

I don’t really anticipate it to be a big yielder, maybe it will surprise me but I’m not holding my breath. I’m more interested in the quality in thus one. Use my other KG pheno as the yielder

1 Like

The most potent strain I’ve grown is Cinderella xx by Brothers Grimm and the best yielding strain that was potent was incredible bulk from Dr krippling.

1 Like

The most potent I’ve grown to date was Gorilla Breath by Humboldt (discontinued)

It was a freebie seed and blew people’s minds. Real nice garlic and diesel terps but not the best yield

Took me ages to track down a pack as it was discontinued a while ago. Found one pack in a small brick &mortar shop in London. Keep meaning to pop them but these hype strains keep popping up maybe I’ll run them after this

1 Like

Yeah I never got to buy gorilla breathe. Heard so much about it. It’s got quite a cult following as a extremely potent strain

Talking about the HSO or the Thug pug version? I got the HSO one which is ogkb x gg4

Very dank although the TP version sounds good too