Trying to find out about a strain called dogman

So I’ve been trying to help my guy try to find out about a strain he had been given a few years back. He was told the strains name was called “Dogman” nm so far in my searching the closest I have found is chemdog, which I suppose could be it. That maybe someone had just changed the name to match the northern Mi legend and bank on the name. Currently only have a small clone in my PC box waiting to go in tent.

2 Likes

New to me too. Interested to see what comes up.

1 Like

“Dogbud” is the seed’s source of the chemdogs, but “Dogman” don’t remind me anything.

3 Likes

Yeah I been looking around for about a year now and have found nothing, figured I would check too see if anyone here has heard of it. But I’m starting to think more and more that it’s just a name someone slapped on it as a selling point. Damn good bud and a super resilient strain.

1 Like

Ch9 - Luther dogman
Chemdawg4 x 95 sensi star.

Search is over. Have a good one!!!

Attitude seeds in UK has a dogmanxtrainwreck cross for sale. That sounds frickin sweeeet

Looks like the original is a MotaRebel creation. Nice

3 Likes

Well now you’ve given me hope on finding out what B2 was. It smelled tasted like strawberry jam.

Did it have hints of skunk?

1 Like

Some yes, but not strong. Definitely like it was dunked in a strawberry jam that had traces of cinnamon in it

That’s what I usually found too, but wasnt sure