Strawberry jam strain? B2

B2. This strain has been on my mind since I had some 2 years ago. Summer of 2016 was a great time of year for me. So many tasty strains. I had some green crack that was like it was rolled in kief it was so covered in trichomes. I couldn’t handle it with my fingers at all. The strain that made me use jars initially. Memories.

Sidetracked there. B2 was the strain that left the most impact. Probably the mystery element is why it’s been on my mind this whole time. It was on the level of Zkittlez though, so I’ve been hunting down what strain it is ever since. A lot of people have been asking me to get it again ever since. Apparently I wasn’t the only one to fall in love with that bud. It smelled and tasted like strawberry jam and had a cinnamon roll like taste on the exhale. Incredibly smooth smoke.

I have no clue what strain it could be. My Google Fu is weak lately. Everything I ask it seems to be gibberish to Google. It just gives me results based on a word jumble instead of even close to verbatim. Maybe it’s just because there’s too many cannabis topics and the strain name is pretty basic or that I can’t get Google to use any advanced search symbols lately and I get tired of seeing the same results unchanged for 30 pages.

3 Likes

https://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/flash-autoflowering-seeds-strawberry-jam/prod_6599.html maybe?

Or Bushmans pheno #2… Has sweet/vanilla/cinnamon, etc…

3 Likes

Sounds like some kind of blues strain to me maybe?
Or
Maybe b-52
Or Bodega Bubblegum?

I found one reference to b2
BUDS B2
But I can’t find a seed company called BUDS so I am lost on that one

1 Like

Got breaking buds genetics company. Maybe B2… Breaking Buds? They have a strawberry cream strain.

2 Likes

Bushman’s #2 sounds pretty close. Maybe it was a pheno of it or a cross with it. It was Indica bud structure. Incredibly dense. Someone went through a lot of hard work on that bud. It was perfectly manucured, properly dried, cured, and stored before it was in my hands. It had,some resistance on the grinder, but I got around that by using smaller chunks. Very sticky and covered in trichomes.

1 Like

That sounds close, but I’m not kidding when I say the only thing that I’d say embodies that strain is the overpowering strawberry smell and taste. The cinnamon I only noticed once I was getting a dulled sense of taste or something to the strawberry notes. That day I was getting sick. The next day I woke up feeling better, so idk if that has anything to do with the strain or if it’s a coincidence. I only ever got to smoke around a gram of it. I could never find it again.

1 Like

Might see if @LED_Seedz has a Strawberry Cream for you.

5 Likes

That sounds nice! If I could grow that strain I’d love it. It’s reached mythical status with my friends

1 Like

I have a single Strawberry Creme female at +/- 6 weeks. You could definitely argue it has a subtle sweet strawberry aroma.

6 Likes

But who wants to argue, right?

4 Likes

I know if we put our heads together we could come up with the strain. I know if we can figure it out I’m not the only one who wants a strain to taste like strawberry jam. I was euphoric, couchlocked, no anxiety, no mental health issues, and pretty creative. Only a few strains have ever done this to me

1 Like

Sounds like a 50/50 hybrid, effects of both indica and sativa, though with the flavors and aroma it looks like a sativa showing phenotype

I have a few strawberry daiquiris growing right now. Tga genetics.

3 Likes

It’s sounding like strawberry kush to me. That description of it was pretty spot-on. IDK why it had B2 on the bag it came in.

you want CBFs strawdog which is a screme/chem cross. parents were lost so youd have to find someone who made seeds.
led seeds strawberry creme has a jam pheno as well i believe

2 Likes

I wouldn’t be totally shocked to find out I had smoked some in my earlier days. I never asked too many questions about what I was smoking back in the day. Instead I just analyzed every aspect like I do with food.

1 Like

I’ve gotten some hints at the strain since this post.

THC Bomb was what my friend in NC told me he was thinking it was when I described it and mentioned B2.
He said it was a common cross seen over there where it’s a backcrossed THC Bomb. So THC Bomb 2 is what I’m being told it likely is.

I’ve had to translate those bags for years. Most are easy and you can look up the acronym easily, not just do a bit of pheno hunt to chase the specific bud I’m smoking down. I like to do it though

1 Like

As far as flavor and aroma a strawberry jam or preserves smell and when I had tried it I was convinced it was Strawberry Cough. If it’s as I suspect it’s a Strawberry Cough phenotype of (THC)Bomb #2.