Bigwyrm Chem 91 info

Hey guys.
I’m hoping to find some accurate info on Bigwyrms Chem 91 if possible please?

Big Buddy and Strayfox use is in a few crosses but I can’t seem to get an accurate story on this strain or what it truly is! It may just be a mystery lost to time, but hopefully some knows!

I was pointed toward Lemonhoko, who unfortunately didn’t have any specific info and Big Buddy is also not 100% on her.

The plants quality definitely speaks for itself but hoping someone can provide some clarity on her!

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

What did you want to know?

I talk to him sometimes as I said in the chem d thread… but not often…

Any and all info would be really helpful, thank you mate. I really appreciate it

What is the strain, history/where he got it, what it was chosen for, any specific characteristics, does he still have it, etc.

2 Likes

That’s a lot

I will say it’s called b1g wyrm chem… I don’t think there’s a 91 in the name

I’ll ask him for some background though. If I remember (pretty high right now)

I don’t think anybody quite needs to know if he still has it, lots of people don’t want to be bothered about if they have such and such and then get asked for it.

Some pics here by @schmarmpit

2 Likes

I have seen it written like that also - thank you for confirming.

Haha, a problem we all have. Thank you mate.

No that’s fine and totally understandable! It was more to see whether it’s possible to get any pure still.

1 Like

His name is definitely spelled b1gwyrm

I consider him a friend but i haven’t really talked to him often

1 Like

Usually talk to him about cool shit like i95 hybrids

Can always take pic of my fav i95 x chimera 3 plant and show him that… hehe

1 Like

Haha! That’s a pretty solid “arm twist” that’s for sure.

1 Like

Is there anywhere those pics can be seen actually? Haha. Would love to see her.

1 Like

I’m still learning how to feed my plants and push / dial them in so I feel intimidated sometimes by much better growers

But I do think I reached the conclusion that people sleep on both how incredibly amazing and modern i95 is, the selections $Mike did, and chimera 3 as a hybridization tool

Glad you asked. I post regularly in my thread Giesel, Tahoe, Irene, Rez ECSD, GMO, seedlings, and more! leetdood’s grow struggles, vol 2

But was winding up to show you lol cause I’m a proud plant daddy. Seeded plants. Favorite is the 2nd pic. Day 36 under my first LED light

5 Likes

Wow mate. Absolutely lovely looking plants there. The resin production is looking insane, let alone for seeded plants.
What is the nose on her?

I know the feeling! I figure like all other things though, there’s always someone better.

I’ll definitely jump across and sus the thread.

1 Like

Highway robbery 7: peaty car fumes flavor. I think it had a dank smell like triangle.

Highway robbery 4: pine dankness with a chem bite. Flavor seems the same. Stardawg dominant flower

Thank you

1 Like

My assumption so far is that the new led light boosted that resin/trich production. Most of these plants are doing quite well in that area.

1 Like

Is this b1gwyrm from colorado?

2 Likes

I don’t know where he’s from, sorry

What medium/nute style are you running?

Very interesting! Which light did you go with?

I’m currently using 630CMH but struggle with temps here in summer, so either need to consider LEDs or a box aircon (so I can install myself, mini splits/pre-gassed isn’t much of a thing here). Leaning towards the aircon but open to ideas still hey.

1 Like

Unknown chem cut from new york.

Probably a bagseed.

5 Likes

Thanks so much man. I appreciate it

2 Likes

240w vivarspectra gifted to me, promix with some previous amendments and compost,

cal nitrate, masterblend bloom, epsom for feed

1 Like