Turning bread into seed

Hi all,

This might be a stupid question but here it is anyway.

I’m new to OG and pretty new to cultivating, too. As such, I don’t really have much cannabis-related stuff to trade or share, at the moment. Sure, this will change in future, but right now – as they say – I got nothing good for ya. :slight_smile:

That said, I’m not a moocher.

I am, however, a baker. Especially of artisan sourdough.

Is this something I can offer as my “currency” to others if I go about requesting seeds?

Thank you, and happy munching/growing.

9 Likes

I imagine someone might be interested in a piece of your starter.

7 Likes

And the starter is precisely what you want. :slight_smile: Mine is 7 years old and was raised in the SF Bay Area. lol

6 Likes

Not for me, but I bet you could find a taker.

3 Likes

PM me and shoot me your address. I’ll put together something for you.

11 Likes

Baker
Did you say
Let’s see your wares
Kalmata olive loafs?

Im a bread lover, I would trade
Love GOOD bread , Big time.

2 Likes

When/if you can, do post some pics of your work. I, too, would do some trading (in about a MONTH!!). What are you into, Photo/Reg, Photo/Fem, Auto/R, or Auto/Fem? Have a few of each in my “Ole Stashbag”. Take care, stay safe and, be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Ordinarily you turn seed into bread but we’ll make an exception this time :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Make sure to value yourself properly. Shipping is expensive.
A lot of us make seeds for pennies on the dollar. Or obtain them for next to nothing. Sealed breeder packs on the other retain or increase in value.
Post pics of your work. Be clear of what your expecting in return.
-also there is a “trading post

4 Likes

This right here is funny. :)Took my minimally-coffeed brain a bit long to catch it. :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you for the good advice and reminders, AND for the trading post tip!

This sounds like a movie title, or “Where’s Waldo?”

Long story short, my old self respectfully seeks a legit Gary Payton seed or clone.

Where to find? And. . .let’s talk about it, too, if you want. What do you know about it? How’s your experience been?

(I’m a fairly good baker and I make a killer sourdough bread. Until I get good seeds, etc., to share with this community, I will share bread.) :slight_smile:

Thank you, from a noob.

6 Likes

Here are a few places that are selling Gary Payton seeds…

https://www.gelatoseeds.com/gary-payton-seeds-strain.html

5 Likes

farmerjoe420 used to sell the clone. don’t know if he still does but you can find him at instagram under that name.

9 Likes

Highrule Genetics has a BX reg with wedding cake F5 as the crutch iirc.

1 Like

Gary is a great plant !

23 Likes

Loving the Black Leaves… :heart_eyes: @Dirtroadfarmer

3 Likes

Wow, this is gorgeous, mate! How does she smoke?

3 Likes

It’s pretty potent and also tasty. It’s a great plant

3 Likes

Are you going to re-veg and make some seeds, loots like a great candidate for it… :smiley:

3 Likes