Twenty20 Mendocino

Those look great. I’m waiting for this cold snap to pass to start mine. Last year I lost power in that snowstorm and lost everything. I have a 4x4 grow tent arriving monday that I’m going to set up in my 12/12 grow room and make it my veg tent. Snowcaine is what I plan on using for my 1st sts reversal.

1 Like

damn that sucks never seen a snow storm that gnarly and hell yeah do it! did you get the spray from twenty20? ive never bred anything intentionally def plan too sometime do you plan to pick your favorite girl and reverse her? im guessing thats the best guest

Actually I got my reversal spray mix from Genetix on amazon-which came with 3 free head cheese seeds along with some cbd seeds. So I got seeds thru amazon!
My plan is to grow out all ten under 12/12, clone all, then mate my two best (healthiest) clones together after I see how the original plants turn out.

2 Likes

thats awesome seems simple enough i might try it myself i got a tent full of clones might just by some from tweny20 or the riot reversal spray

I would have bought twenty20’s spray but they were out. Sounds like they use alot of the stuff and have a good mix. I wonder if they include a couple seed as well? I think they still sell thru etsy.

1 Like

Earlier I meant to say that I’m starting in veg, not 12/12. I plan on taking cuttings, waiting for them all to root, then move the original donor plants under 12/12 and see how they do.

1 Like

Just put 9 female and 5 male Glue Sniffer into the flower room, should be interesting to see what comes from it. I am on a GG trip, and i am interested to see where it leads.

2 Likes

snowcaine v2’s at day 26 each lady smells very similar so far. smells very sour pungent oranges pheno 3 the frostiest so far.

pheno 1 medium size nice and frost already

pheno 2 way frostier in person! shorter plant of the 3

pheno 3 stretched the most and the frostiest!

4 Likes

another pic of pheno 3

3 Likes

Had exactly 50/50 male to female, so 7 different phenos to go thru.
Will be sorting thru the males to find a keeper to pepper the best looking girls with later for F2’s.

8 Likes

lookn good!!! i just ran 3 glue sniffer last go and one of the ladies finished in 48 days! all chemmy gassy phenos tho none i thought were gg4 terps @Indie

2 Likes

Looking forward to it now! Thanks for the report

1 Like

Here’s the 49 day pheno I would of kept out of the 4 girls I grew “not 3” from a 7 fem pack, I totally forgot about this dwarf pheno I found. sososo frosty but I think the snowcaine i got flowering now may beat it!!!

6 Likes

Just starting a Twenty20 run in my 4x4. Documenting it in my grow journal.
HotMess is bottom right and top left.
HindSight is top right and bottom left…

This is my first with their gear so really looking forward to something different :yum:

10 Likes

Snowcaine pheno 3 at week 6 !!

lower top

![IMG_6433|375x500]

tallest top

7 Likes

That is on my list ^^^…

2 Likes

Durban sunrise auto

10 Likes

Absolutely beautiful!
Maybe we could become testers for Twenty20? :grin:
:man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

that’ll be a dream!!

1 Like

Snowcaine v2 at day 44 she smells like mimosa with a added heavy burnt rubber and gassy orange peel smell! I really love her!

8 Likes