Twisted Tree Autoflowers

I searched and didn’t see a thread for this small auto breeder so I figured I’d give them a little love! They sell direct at twistedtreeautoflowers.com which is where I ordered from. I’ve also seen them stocked at multiversebeans and possibly some other seed banks. They have mostly auto fems and a couple auto reg offerings. I ordered their Jimmyjacks auto 5-pack for $25 and I think like $5 for shipping so I thought it was a decent price. It came with 6 seeds and a freebie 2-pack of their twisted gorilla.

I’ve only grown out one of the jimmyjacks but I was impressed with how easily it grew and it have a very unique odor that’s subtly sweet, not like anything else I’ve grown recently which I really liked. Huge main cola as well that requires some support the last few weeks.

And the main cola after drying and curing:

Really enjoyable smoke, I have a really high tolerance and I can smoke quite a bit of this and feel nice and stoned but it doesn’t sedate me at all.

18 Likes

THANKS for the info, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Got 1 freebie grew 18/6 for 23 days and 12/12 since nov 20 smells are just starting

3 Likes

Just in case anyone finds this thread and wants to give TT a try… They lost everything in a fire back in early January, and are currently in the process of rebuilding their grow and their business. All of their genetics were lost in the fire, other than what was in the hands of growers/customers. A lot of us sent seeds back to them, hoping to help them get back on their feet and making seeds again, so this isn’t the end of Twisted Tree Autoflowers. Not by a long shot

9 Likes

I have a Twisted Cookies x Forget Tyrone F1 going right now that I’m gonna breed into a bit more

Twisted Cookies x Forget Tyrone F1 female on rear left

(The rest are Forget Tyrone F2s)

3 Likes

That’s super sad to hear! I was thinking of grabbing some more gear with how I’m liking this F1 my buddy shared

1 Like

I wanted to resurrect this post because they’re back up and running. Several folks donated their seeds back to TT, and they’ve been able to bounce back with a few strains available. I don’t really like auto flowers at all, and I’ve grown a few out. This one was awesome, and I’d be happy to grow it out again. Smelled incredibly puneant. It was called Crinkle Cut

10 Likes

They got good genetics super nice people own the co.

2 Likes

Yeah I’ve been chatting with them every so often on IG. Solid gear for sure. They worked hard to get back after that fire. I couldn’t imagine losing everything like that.

6 Likes

I picked up Pure Michigan Auto from them a few hours ago and I will post here once I get her going. Pure Michigan has been on my want list for a long while and I am about to try an all auto-flower run, so this was a nice stroke of luck.

Oh yeah, they’ve got a St. Patrick’s day 20% off deal running too - code is on the main page of their site.

3 Likes