Cannaventure Seed Bank

Cannaventure knows how to class it up.

Thanks Rusty!!! You the man!!!

25 Likes

very nice - gotta love a good presentation. I have always liked it when seed breeders and seed banks have nice packaging etc - it makes you feel better about their strains, etc. for some reason. I also like Twenty20 Mendocino’s packaging

7 Likes

Yeah man I was taken back. Kinda nice getting to get your beans gift wrapped. I definitely feel like they’re superior to beans that come in a gram baggie. I know they’re not but the package does help the hype.

5 Likes

Cool packaging

2 Likes

Rusty is a great guy and CannaVenture produces quality!

5 Likes

I had a rare issue… non germing seeds from Cannaventure… Ive tried the whole pack at this point and 0 popped.

But this is not a bashing post! Cannaventure got back to me after I contacted to let them know of my issue and I’ve been promised a replacement pack.

Excellent customer service.

7 Likes

Hell yeah. That sucks but good to hear that Rusty is fixing the problem.

Cannaventure is awesome!

Best plants I’ve ever grown were his Black Raspberry Kush.

You can order directly from Rusty via his website, and it ships from within the USA.

I texted him asking a good strain for SoG from seed and he recommended BRK.

It was perfect… All the plants were close in height and didn’t get super wide. I put 4 of them in a 2x2 tent.

Using only 90 watts they produced almost 6 ounces total.

Plants were super stinky, super frosty and had a great high. No paranoia, no raceyness, just pure feel good vibes.

I have a pack of his 91 Skunk D that I plan to run within the next 6 months.

6 Likes

Its killer!!! I have a keeper that i found in the first round of 4 i popped. This will be run number 4 on the 91skunkD.

1 Like

Yeah I like cannaventure a lot. Nice that you can pay with cashapp and they deliver fast. They have great sales from time to time. I have ran the 91skunkD, raspberry OG, king louie, and ghost OG. Im currently almost done flowering so.e cookie wreck fems. There is a high cbd pheno I’m searching for.

2 Likes

Anyone ever sell them on sale any vendors doing 420 sale it seems no one carries them or they have old stock seeds that probably are sitting outside a a fridge for years

Has anyone ran the Tennessee Kush #2? Been on my radar for a while with the TN Hogsbreath in there

1 Like

You can order direct from their website. CannaVentureSeeds.com. I think most things are 10% off. Their FPOG is 40% off. Been wondering about that one too.

3 Likes

I wonder what cut was used in that fpog s1 he made.

2 Likes

Wondering the same thing…

I know. Seems pricey so i also had an eye on fpog. I grew fpog auto years back it was impotent but tasted like its name.
Is there more than one cut?

The “Cereal Cut” is the one that most people are after

1 Like

Interesting yet redundant name lol i wondered since my auto was straight up fpog taste maybe i ask the strainly guy what cut he used. Btw all the seeds were black duds except 1 thank god i stopped growing autos

Yeah you won’t find fpog in an auto and if you do autos can’t be cloned.

If anyone has any cannaventure beans sittin around hit me up! I’ll run em for you and send back keepers, trade for clones or purchase. Las vegas tk was the best pack of beans i ever popped. Man the fire was incredible. Cant wait to run more

4 Likes