Two tents so I don't feel too tense

That should be a interesting cross!

3 Likes

Nice bud, can’t wait to see what this makes.

4 Likes

Ya know if 2,tents are good 3 is even better then you can run more seeds .

3 Likes

I second what ShiskaberrySavior said

Also very beautiful grow absolutely killing it

2 Likes

Black cookies on 9# and engine red, pollen from @Purple-N-Hairy, some signs bit later than the other two.

excuse the blurs.

5 Likes

Gonna hit both ladies in the flowering tent with my homemade castille soap spray tomorrow morning before lights out (thanks @Tinytuttle for tutorial!).
The spider mites are still there, try to control them for another month. Pulled a few leaves that might block air flow.Tinytuttles 2020 grow chronicles - #202 by Tinytuttle

4 Likes

Two tents, a closet and whatever I can throw outside before the frost gets them. My wife will not be down for another tent.

3 Likes

Worked on leveling the canopy with HST this morning

2 Likes

Tortured legs on washing machine.
Non pollinated bud right beside pollinated…quarantine worked I hope. Engine red. unpolinated 9#

9 Likes

Looks good. I’m going to be doing the same thing soon. It looked like it worked.

1 Like

The engine red definitely does not look like the unpolinated caught any pollen, the 9# I’m not so sure. The 9# is a shorter plant so maybe some dropped from the ER.

2 Likes

How did the castle soap work? I use it all the time.

1 Like

I missed lights off this morning…tomorrow I hope. How did it work for you? I’ve been washing off bit of sulphur wash before I use it.

1 Like

I got a 2x4x70in that I’ll be running some in soon. Looks good. I hate it because I always mess up. :joy:

1 Like

Neem oil dawn peroxide works for me at the moment. I could have problems.

1 Like

I always like to get other advice. For bathing castle soap all the time. The wintergreen light you up in the morning. :joy:

1 Like

I just don’t want neem this near finish, not really worried about the bud, but smell of neem grosses now out ; just keep them going and healthy for some nice seeds.

1 Like

I have to agree with you on that I got some new stuff it is rough. I’ve been using mothballs also. But not around the plants. It will make your plants taste a little funky. I have washed them and then hung them. you need big fans to dry them out fast. Peace. A lot of reading.

1 Like

Glad to help @Qtip depend on what you started concentration wise , if ya feel you need to up the potency a bit it won’t hurt anything I’v done well against any pest with a 4oz per gallon concentrate or so .

2 Likes

Soaped the two in flower with the castile soap this morning right after lights out.

Left to right from bottom left in 4x4.
LS4, LS2, WM1, LSR, LS1, WM2, WM3.
These will also all get the soap in a few hours when lights go out. Responding well to training, have to attempt clones again after two complete failures. Bubble cloner has been cleaned impeccably, straight water, monitor temps to keep it cooler…hopefully it works. Another heat wave coming, might wait that out.

2 Likes