Two tents so I don't feel too tense

I was thinking of the first joke when I wrote the title.

5 Likes

Engine red and 9#(short pheno) started 12/12 June 15. Intend to hit a branch each with PPP pollen from @DougDawson and sour animal x mac pollen from @Oldjoints. Lots of HST on both to keep height down. 9# on the left.

13 Likes

Awesome brother, hope that pollen works out for you. Looking great.

3 Likes

bad pictures of early flowers.

7 Likes

The blurple closet.
Far left, underneath solo tray is clone bucket and couple clones just hanging. In the solos is 3 washing machine from @HaRdRoC server auction and the rest are Landos stash by @Torontoke. Far right is a reveg 9# lanky phenos that I have to cut clones from.

10 Likes

Nice! Good luck to you…….

1 Like

Heres the group that will make it to the big tent! 3 washing machine feminized on the left, one 9# fem clone and 5 landos stash. Going to wait for a break in the heat wave before I put them into the DWC. Only eight spots but have to cull the males from Lando s Stash.

5 Likes

Everybody’s moved in, back at it! :grinning::+1:

6 Likes

Engine Red before and after haircut.

6 Likes

9lb hammer before and after hair cut. Both at day 18 of flower.

8 Likes

4 x 4 rolling along LS in front WM in back. Reflectors on any that are tall enough in order to manage temps.

4 Likes

Blurple closet. Rooted mom clones in solos, 9# (tall pheno) clones in bucket cloner and revegged 9#( tall ) in bucket on the right.

2 Likes

Roots coming through on all plants.

5 Likes

Small tent with 9# AND ER in flower. 4x4: debating culling the runt.

7 Likes

Bottom row l to r
LSR: runt, slow at every stage
LS1: Vigourous, first every stage, fem?
LS3: medium size and growth
Middle row l to r
LS2: medium size and growth
WM2: very strong, crazy roots, leaf burns
LS4: similar to LS1 but less vigour.
WM1: small, narrower leaves
WM3; same as WM2 but more leaf burns.

Leaf burns on WM from when I brought from outside to quarantine sprayed with h2o2…I think…or MB lights up to high. New growth is ticketty boo.

4 Likes

LS1
WM2

4 Likes

PH was high on all buckets (6.5)
Topped with water, Calmag, humic, h202, ph 5.5.

1 Like

9#(short) : lifted to equal height
ER: flowers really going now
Day 21 flower

Both slow in flower, first run under mars ts1000, new tent and big heat wave. Light was on 50% at least half flower time. Now forest fire smoke so it is cool at night.

9#(s)
ER

Clockwise from first solo. 9#(s), ER, bucket cloner all 9#(t) in for a week, 9#(t) reveg
Gotta get fan back in the Blurple closet if I can get it back.

5 Likes

roots on 9#(t) in cloner

3 Likes

3 Likes