Two tents so I don't feel too tense

Musical pots, all moved so they can get slight variations in ph or ec. two in flower, er on right and top.

3 Likes

Spotted a spider mite on the flowering pair, so they are getting a half hour soak to hopefully drown the bastards. Disinfected tent , hopefully got to it early. Nothing in other areas yet.

10 Likes

Man you really got it going on going to pull up a chair an watch the show ran out likes half way through lol hope you caught the spider mites quick as well

2 Likes

Pollinated two separate branches on the ER with PPP and (sour animal x mac) pollen. All air transfer off. Will do 9# tomorrow morning.
1.Bagged both target branches, 2.sprayed rest of plant with water, 3.bagged plant, 4.cut open bag on target, 5.apply pollen, 6. seal target bag with tape. Repeat for other branch, remove bag on rest of plant and spray again with water. Bags on target branches will stay on for 12 hrs and air stays off.

4 Likes

Cloning bucket, keep throwing cuttings in. No nutrients, no cloning solution, haven’t checked ph or changed water for weeks. All 9#(t) hammer clones from revegged mom.

4 Likes

I was confused, dusted the 9# yesterday, did the ER today.

Got each branch that I dusted bagged up and the plant isolated from the other flowering one .
4 x 4 rolling along

4 Likes

l to r from bottom
Ls1: female 90%, ls3: m?, ls4:m
Wm3: feminized seed/ confirm f
LsR: f? , wm1: found no preflower
Wm2: confirm fem , ls2: f? Hoping.

4 Likes

put the strongest of the 9#(t) into solos.

5 Likes

No pollen (t) vs pollinated

2 Likes

And in the 4x4

LS4 Looks like female?
Ls3 more spade shaped/no pic
Ls1 is fem, LSR nothing yet, LS2 F?

3 Likes

Pulled few leaves to get some light in, already very dense, first veg run with ts3000

4 Likes

Out likes but beautiful plants :green_heart:

1 Like

Had to raise the 9# again, ER really stretched. Raised light as high as I could get it. Got a new fan blowing upwards, no sign of the mites.

8 Likes

l to r from bottom l
Ls1: fem, ls4:fem, ls2: dunno, ls3: dunno, wm3 f, lsr dunno, wm2, wm1
Pruned all getting ready to top/take clone

2 Likes

LS1 topped and pruned. Female LS2, t and p, f? LS3, t and p, f? Hollow stem. ls4,t and p, f?
lsr, t and p, no sign sex super flat plant

Other than the runt every Lando stash seems f. Ls1 def female and others looks same. Wm 3 looks m and it’s fem seeds.

5 Likes

Orange Julius good for terpe production! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Nice grow/breed/chuck!
@Qtip

1 Like

All the tops into the bubble cloner, labeled. All clones were cleaned up on the plant, cut and right into water, cut under water at 45 with scalpel, dip in gel and powder, into cloner. Cloner was cleaned, new water ph 5.6, tap water, bubbled over night. Didn’t cut WM2 cos it looks hermie.

3 Likes

Black Cookies Pollen onto a branch each of 9(s)#hammer and Engine Red. Thanks @Purple-N-Hairy

4 Likes

Awesome! Those sound like some potential :fire: crosses! Way to put that pollen to quick use, @Qtip!

1 Like

Training in 4 x 4

Killing field at cloning bucket. I’ll check ph, go back to the old way I guess. Clone dome and peat pellets.

3 Likes